administration login prob

WinsomeHost

Question

Hello Sir,

I have created some another account other then administrator account. I have done one mistake, without given the administrator privilege to another account have removed the administrator privilege for the current account. For now I am not having any administrative privilege account that's why I am not able to manage the and not able to do setting for my blesta billing software.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

2 answers to this question

If you blocked access to the Staff Group edit page, here's what you can do in the database.  Search acl_aro table for the staff group your user is in (probably staff_group_1), mark down the ID.  Search acl_aro for the alias "admin_system_staff", mark down that ID. Then search the acl_acl table for the record with that aro_id, aco_id, and the action "editgroup".  Change the permission column in that record from deny to allow.  Then visit   yourblestainstall.com/admin/settings/company/groups/edit/X/ where X is your staff group ID