Testing Blesta on Localhost, require trial key

Budi Arsana

Question

Hi, I'm still trying Blesta to see if it good for me in term of code structure.

At the moment when I try to install Blesta on my docker instance, i got error with message

Sorry, a trial has already been issued for this domain and is no longer valid. To obtain a new trial key, please contact sales@blesta.com. If you'd like to purchase a license, please visit www.blesta.com.

Questions:

1. Is it possible for me to have temporary key that i can use with localhost?
  2. If I decided to purchase Blesta license, do I need to purchase multiple licenses to use on production and localhost development?

7 answers to this question

For me, the issue was fixed by re-issuing a key, also very important, don't login with a different hostname that from the one you registered Blesta with, that will make the license get deactivated, so if you are doing a trial in a local environment and login using your computer hostname for example, don't try to login with either 127.0.0.1 or localhost, or else your license will be get deactivated. @Michael thank you for your help!

On 5/22/2020 at 10:36 PM, Budi Arsana said:

Hi, I'm still trying Blesta to see if it good for me in term of code structure.

At the moment when I try to install Blesta on my docker instance, i got error with message

Questions:

1. Is it possible for me to have temporary key that i can use with localhost?
  2. If I decided to purchase Blesta license, do I need to purchase multiple licenses to use on production and localhost development?

I sent you a new trial key via our website chat.

If you purchase an owned license, you can request a free development license for development purposes. If you get a monthly license, we can usually offer a development license as well, but they expire after a few months and can be renewed on request.

9 hours ago, César Montilla said:

I'm also having the same issue, I modified the URL of the company while testing, I reverted the URL on the DB but I'm still getting this same error, I was just starting the trial today, I'm using the same email has the I'm using right now on this forum

Have you set a hostname for localhost? Because localhost doesn't get trials

2 minutes ago, César Montilla said:

Hi Michael, I set the hostname to dektop-kui.local then I changed to a real domain name (I didn't know license was set to the hostname) and then I switched back to desktop-kui.local, and the problem still persist

okay we've re-issued the license and I'll PM your key.