Recurring Coupon Discounts Are Not Applied

Alex

I went through my settings on the coupon with Paul and he agrees it's properly configured to apply on renewal, but it does not.

Do you mean the coupon isn't added to the new invoices generated? I get that to, wasn't sure if it was just me setting it up incorrectly, but since i just edit them when they contact us via ticket.

Added as CORE-858 so we can take a look into this issue.

This issue is actively affecting our clients, so if a fix could be released at some point in November before the next billing cycle it would make our lives easier. :)

This issue is actively affecting our clients, so if a fix could be released at some point in November before the next billing cycle it would make our lives easier. :)

Haha, I had a mistake today, I tried to make a recurring invoice to fix the issue on client's who contacted me, but now they've had two invoices. One for the normal price and one with the discount. Last month they paid in full, so had to refund half of it back.

Fixed in CORE-858 for v3.0.6, which will be released soon.

This issue can cause the cron to fail to finish creating invoices, so you may want to pre-patch yourself.

Update /app/models/services.php and change:

$service->package_pricing = $this->getPackagePricing();

to:

$service->package_pricing = $this->getPackagePricing($service->pricing_id);