Upgrade/downgrade service

AlexF

Hello everyone I hope all is well. 

I have a disadvantage in my business flow with changing packages. If you upgrade or downgrade a service then you'll get a new pricing but not the term. eg I have a service with pricing term 3 month @ 1 USD and I would like to change it to 1 month @ 2 USD then I'll get 3 month @ 2 USD at the end. Don't you think that apply new pricing and term makes more sense? Please advise.

17 hours ago, AlexF said:

Hello everyone I hope all is well. 

I have a disadvantage in my business flow with changing packages. If you upgrade or downgrade a service then you'll get a new pricing but not the term. eg I have a service with pricing term 3 month @ 1 USD and I would like to change it to 1 month @ 2 USD then I'll get 3 month @ 2 USD at the end. Don't you think that apply new pricing and term makes more sense? Please advise.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. When upgrading/downgrading prices are prorated to end of the current term, and then renew at the new term. Are you saying you want to bill the client for the full amount of the new package & term?