updating a Configurable Options return invalid Renewal price

Blesta Addons

Question

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

when we update a Configurable Options, the renewal price is not check, we get error about the renewal price .

Renewal price must be a number.

i confirm the renewal price is not check . we have six options, and the error return concerning 6 items.

How are you changing it? I'm not experiencing this in 4.10. I can't say certainly, but I think there is some javascript that is responsible for setting the renew price to the price if the box is unchecked. If that isn't working, or you have customizations that break that javascript, then it could explain it.

4 hours ago, Paul said:

How are you changing it? I'm not experiencing this in 4.10. I can't say certainly, but I think there is some javascript that is responsible for setting the renew price to the price if the box is unchecked. If that isn't working, or you have customizations that break that javascript, then it could explain it.

normal editing, i want to change only the name of the package addons and select the default one . in admin side we don't have customization. we use the default theme .

i can see that all the checkboxes renew price is returned checked when i submit the update . (this is normal?)

On 5/28/2020 at 1:27 AM, Paul said:

How can I reproduce? I tried and had no problems on 4.10. If you do a fresh install someplace else, do you still have the issue?

Still has the issue, we are also in 4.10, we have tested the creation process and is still give us error . (Renewal price must be a number.)

we have checked the renewal box and set a price with this format (10) and is worked . if we put number with decimal it return error . so a resume

if the price format are (0,0000) is returning error, but if they are 0 without decimal it work .

when we put 0, in editing mode the value become 0,0000 and this value is not accepting when we save the options.

maybe this related to the currency format with is set to 1234,56 (this a new format added lately)