BlestaCMS is still alive ?

vedova

Hello, previously planned to have a single site along with BlestaCMS, after weeks of non-response by them, decided to maintain things separately - btw was preferring to have an all-in-one - seems can't realisable with the basic portal plugin itself, have contact them but without any answer... (I've seen that in messenger no one kept and seen my messages too).

Thank you for everyone have news about or something / someone that can substitute this pro-actively (and well miantained ) or will just take this out of my mind ?

Seems better and more simple.

2 hours ago, vedova said:

Hello, previously planned to have a single site along with BlestaCMS, after weeks of non-response by them, decided to maintain things separately - btw was preferring to have an all-in-one - seems can't realisable with the basic portal plugin itself, have contact them but without any answer... (I've seen that in messenger no one kept and seen my messages too).

Thank you for everyone have news about or something / someone that can substitute this pro-actively (and well miantained ) or will just take this out of my mind ?

Seems better and more simple.

It's an active project. Been using it since it's release. Just reach out to @Blesta.Store

1 hour ago, Beav said:

What were your questions/concerns. I should be able to clear those up for you

was looking initially to use it and have it integrated, or otherwise customising the client portal alone... as they seems to do this job.

Seems client portal alone would be better as if get in trouble and cs does not answer, it's not easy to revert to make it working...

3 hours ago, vedova said:

was looking initially to use it and have it integrated, or otherwise customising the client portal alone... as they seems to do this job.

Seems client portal alone would be better as if get in trouble and cs does not answer, it's not easy to revert to make it working...

BlestaCMS is still fully functional. There's a community version available here.

I am alive and the BlestaCMS is, however my facebook page isn't there for support. Support tickets are and if you are looking for support we have two sections to open tickets for the CMS:

Complimentary support: https://blesta.store/plugin/support/complimentary

Paid customers: https://blesta.store/plugin/support/validate

Paid customers get premium features when I can work out how to get my plugin system working, and the Complimentary support is support if I think I can help for free. Otherwise unless you pay for the license you can only get community support from our Blesta club or other means:

Always remember If you need support open a ticket, live chat isn't always monitored because I do forget about it. I work 7 days a week so my point of call is tickets.

31 minutes ago, Blesta.Store said:

Always remember If you need support open a ticket, live chat isn't always monitored because I do forget about it. I work 7 days a week so my point of call is tickets.

No no support, all pre-sales questions! (see my requests about Blesta integration tasks, available as your website mention)

Btw it's your website live chat configured to work on FB Messenger! Nothing related to the page... never visited!

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 01.21.03.png

Btw I believe all of us here work 7days a week ? you are not alone guy.

13 hours ago, vedova said:

No no support, all pre-sales questions! (see my requests about Blesta integration tasks, available as your website mention)

Btw it's your website live chat configured to work on FB Messenger! Nothing related to the page... never visited!

Screenshot 2020-06-04 at 01.21.03.png

Btw I believe all of us here work 7days a week ? you are not alone guy.

Fair enough you can still open a ticket if you don't get a reply on facebook / live chat though? Otherwis you can install it for free and give it a bash at the features the docs are available https://cms.blesta.how.

Well that's great I'm only doing it because of the corona virus and the company I work for is a busy shop.

On-to the subject, I don't understand what you mean by integration? You just install the cms, paste in code from your layout and it will show up on the pages.