Expecting "DOCROOTDIR"

vedova

Question

Hello,

don't know but probably is after the upgrade to 4.10 (or installation of Blesta Add-Ons plugins but I don't think is that)

I see now under /admin/settings/system/general/basic/

• Root Web Directory ? /home/username/domainfoldername.    Expecting "DOCROOTDIR"

but the root dir exist :) and it's writable with same permissions as was before on 4.9!

al other folders are checked ok (ok are not under domainfoldername obviously)

13 answers to this question

Ok after uninstalling Blesta Add-Ons multi language module (that don't know why on my system doesn't display nothing but have to investigate via ticket with them) , the problem disappears, so it's not Blesta 4.10 itself.

53 minutes ago, vedova said:

Ok after uninstalling Blesta Add-Ons multi language module (that don't know why on my system doesn't display nothing but have to investigate via ticket with them) , the problem disappears, so it's not Blesta 4.10 itself.

Wish multi-language version do you installed ? after uninstall the plugin you need to revert the lib/init.php file to it original state .

1 hour ago, Blesta Addons said:

Wish multi-language version do you installed ? after uninstall the plugin you need to revert the lib/init.php file to it original state .

Yes and not only. With everything activated (but not working as expected) it gives that error, after restored all original files and uninstalled it, the error disappears.

Just downloaded today from the website, so I think it's the new version.

1 hour ago, vedova said:

Yes and not only. With everything activated (but not working as expected) it gives that error, after restored all original files and uninstalled it, the error disappears.

Just downloaded today from the website, so I think it's the new version.

we are using the same version in our websites, you can chek them in our main website blesta-addons.com .

16 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

we are using the same version in our websites, you can chek them in our main website blesta-addons.com .

I've seen how it work. Btw on mine it is not shown. Languages file are installed, template is still the default one. But no way to get multi-language working. That's all.

1 minute ago, vedova said:

I've seen how it work. Btw on mine it is not shown. Languages file are installed, template is still the default one. But no way to get multi-language working. That's all.

can you open a ticket with us ?

the fact blesta is not allowing plugins to inject their own function to extend container, we are forced to make some file modification to allow blesta support our multi-languages plugins, we will make a look deeper to see what we can improve in extending the container.

6 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

can you open a ticket with us ?

the fact blesta is not allowing plugins to inject their own function to extend container, we are forced to make some file modification to allow blesta support our multi-languages plugins, we will make a look deeper to see what we can improve in extending the container.

ok I will. Yes would be better to use something like whmcs hooks ... don't love to get it overwritten on updates/upgrades.

@Blesta Addons  have asked for access in order to fix the multilanguage plugin problem, then no answer back by more than 24hrs, this evening will be 48hrs.

Last I saw that gateway_manager.php was incorrect and have to reinstall the original one otherwise can't edit no gateway, GEO Autodownload plugin downloads a corrupted/empty file (so when go to edit GEOIP settings it respond with a blank page... but this @Paul it's up to Blesta, is a non-sense that having a maxmind DB file at zero bytes instead of an error user get a blank page! Etc Etc... 

I'm still new on Blesta, but after 10 years of WHMCS I'm totally afraid to see problems for every single thing. It doesn't mind about Blesta itself or a regular add-on developer,  Blesta has a little percentage of WHMCS modules/plugins   and  functions on the core too (no auto/friendly upgrade, no hooks, missing friendly url on products - eg. can't have a /order/main/packages/software/?group_id=17 ! why is translated upto group string and then the most important part to seo translate - the package name - it's not?? :)

but believe to seen other missing things now can't simply remember ...

If was possible to have a professional (payment based of course) support was totally different, it makes non-sense to deploy a hosting billing system with no professional support on it. (and people like @Blesta.Store that respond in a bad way on pre-sales questions with a phrase that can be summed up like this "first buy than we'll answer you about presales questions ... I work 7days a week" it's not a good presentation in my best opinion) People have to concentrate on business not on developing... if it's the case .. they would probably go to something like Hostbill so. I don't do this simply because I've been a firm believer in the cause of open source for years, and I'll never get tired of it, but business is business. We do hosting here, we don't comb small GNUs ? 

There's a time for hobbies, there's a time for work. I love my job, hope you too.

IMHO

On 6/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, vedova said:

@Blesta Addons  have asked for access in order to fix the multilanguage plugin problem, then no answer back by more than 24hrs, this evening will be 48hrs.

Last I saw that gateway_manager.php was incorrect and have to reinstall the original one otherwise can't edit no gateway, GEO Autodownload plugin downloads a corrupted/empty file (so when go to edit GEOIP settings it respond with a blank page... but this @Paul it's up to Blesta, is a non-sense that having a maxmind DB file at zero bytes instead of an error user get a blank page! Etc Etc... 

I'm still new on Blesta, but after 10 years of WHMCS I'm totally afraid to see problems for every single thing. It doesn't mind about Blesta itself or a regular add-on developer,  Blesta has a little percentage of WHMCS modules/plugins   and  functions on the core too (no auto/friendly upgrade, no hooks, missing friendly url on products - eg. can't have a /order/main/packages/software/?group_id=17 ! why is translated upto group string and then the most important part to seo translate - the package name - it's not?? :)

but believe to seen other missing things now can't simply remember ...

If was possible to have a professional (payment based of course) support was totally different, it makes non-sense to deploy a hosting billing system with no professional support on it. (and people like @Blesta.Store that respond in a bad way on pre-sales questions with a phrase that can be summed up like this "first buy than we'll answer you about presales questions ... I work 7days a week" it's not a good presentation in my best opinion) People have to concentrate on business not on developing... if it's the case .. they would probably go to something like Hostbill so. I don't do this simply because I've been a firm believer in the cause of open source for years, and I'll never get tired of it, but business is business. We do hosting here, we don't comb small GNUs ? 

There's a time for hobbies, there's a time for work. I love my job, hope you too.

IMHO

Thanks for tagging me in a different thread. If you opened a ticket I would have seen it. I don't live on Facebook sorry!

On 6/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, vedova said:

have asked for access in order to fix the multilanguage plugin problem, then no answer back by more than 24hrs, this evening will be 48hrs.

we don't offer a 24H answer guaranteed . but we grant answering all tickets we have .

your issue was fixed and resolved.

17 hours ago, Blesta Addons said:

we don't offer a 24H answer guaranteed . but we grant answering all tickets we have .

your issue was fixed and resolved.

yes the problem was starting on June 3rd :)

it's not a 24Hrs question, of course. BTW Thank you.