Blesta Trial 30 days - new download?

dominame

Question

Hi Folks,

I downloaded Blesta and installed with a request for 30 day trial. Terrific. Next day I was trying to sort out IPv6 and firewall on the VPS. It hung and wouldn't let me back in after I restarted it. No option but to reinstall, of course wiping everything on there. Or should that be off there? Anyway, the Blesta installation and the zip package are gone, along with the beta of the OpenSRS domains module and the SSH Store module. But those are easily replaceable, to the best of my knowledge.

The problem, just in case it's of interest, is that at the time of downloading the OS for the VPS, OpenSuSE Leap 15.1, OpenSuSE were on the move of all their stuff from the USA to Germany. There was a glitch during the download of the OS, or it was faulty prior to download. Not only that but their download site then went offline for a few days.

It has taken a week to sort out and get a safe copy to install. Now that's done, is it possible to get a new download of the Blesta software so I can continue with the trial? I know I can download one, but can I use the same credentials? There will not be any changes to the hostname, IP or installation path.

TIA,

Mike

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, dominame said:

Hi Folks,

I downloaded Blesta and installed with a request for 30 day trial. Terrific. Next day I was trying to sort out IPv6 and firewall on the VPS. It hung and wouldn't let me back in after I restarted it. No option but to reinstall, of course wiping everything on there. Or should that be off there? Anyway, the Blesta installation and the zip package are gone, along with the beta of the OpenSRS domains module and the SSH Store module. But those are easily replaceable, to the best of my knowledge.

The problem, just in case it's of interest, is that at the time of downloading the OS for the VPS, OpenSuSE Leap 15.1, OpenSuSE were on the move of all their stuff from the USA to Germany. There was a glitch during the download of the OS, or it was faulty prior to download. Not only that but their download site then went offline for a few days.

It has taken a week to sort out and get a safe copy to install. Now that's done, is it possible to get a new download of the Blesta software so I can continue with the trial? I know I can download one, but can I use the same credentials? There will not be any changes to the hostname, IP or installation path.

TIA,

Mike

Hi Mike,

You can download and re-install Blesta, but you will need a new trial key. If you can PM me or email sales@ the URL to the original install, I can re-issue your trial key or get you a new key.

Cheers,

Paul