How to change view order of Packages and Package Groups ?

vedova

Question

Hello

how can change the client view and have a differente packages and group packages order ?

I have this, but cannot change the order which package group list is reflected on client side. The same for the package list itself into package group page.

Is that something I miss out?

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 17.42.15.png

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Jono said:

On the order form edit page you can drag & drop package groups to rearrange the order they appear in the order form.  On the package group list page you can click on a package group row to expand it and from there rearrange the packages within that group.

ok thanks , seems to be a little insane but works, btw regarding Order Forms order? How can I change it as well?

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 22.59.14.png

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 23.00.17.png

The display of order forms is controlled simply by their ID.  There isn't any great way to change this right now.  Here are the options, inconvenient as they are:

1. Manually update the database to change the ID of the order_forms table and the associated records
  2. Recreate the order forms through the interface in the order you want them to be displayed