Add a new status to client

XevoTech

Hi!
I'd like to see a way where I can set users as "Not active" where they'll be able to order if he/she wants to. They shouldn't be shown in the overview of clients but, have a separate section like the fraud-marked. This will clear out the overview for them who has a lot of customers.

Hey there, good idea, thanks for the feedback :)  It sounds like https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2222 may be similar to what you're describing?  In the meantime,  if you are struggling with a cluttered client list, Blesta 4.10 introduces widget filters.  In the top right of the client list widget there is a button that opens a filtering form.  Here you can search by name, country, client group, etc.

On 7/19/2020 at 5:20 AM, XevoTech said:

https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2222 is kind of what I'd like, however, its more complicated, I just want to sort the clients by groups, like a "General" tab where you can see everyone with the "General" group 

When we added filtering we added a filter by Client Group, so you can show only Clients that are in a specific group under Clients, just click the filter icon. Client Group sounds different than Client Status, you can certainly move a client to any group you want. But the functionality of adding additional client statuses and changing their behavior so that inactive clients can become active again on their own would require CORE-2222