Blesta Is trying to activate a non paid service

Joseph H

Input

https://www.namesilo.com/api/registerDomain
a:21:{s:6:"domain";s:12:"domain.com";s:3:"ns1";s:16:"ns12.yatosha.com";s:3:"ns2";s:16:"ns13.yatosha.com";s:3:"ns3";s:0:"";s:3:"ns4";s:0:"";s:3:"ns5";s:0:"";s:5:"years";s:1:"1";s:2:"fn";s:6:"Lastname";s:2:"ln";s:5:"FirstName";s:2:"cp";s:16:"Co MEDIA";s:2:"ad";s:4:"1209";s:3:"ad2";s:0:"";s:2:"cy";s:5:"Tanga";s:2:"st";s:2:"25";s:2:"zp";s:4:"+255";s:2:"ct";s:2:"TZ";s:2:"ph";s:14:"+255.716000000";s:2:"em";s:21:"useremail@gmail.com";s:10:"auto_renew";i:0;s:7:"version";i:1;s:4:"type";s:3:"xml";}

Output

https://www.namesilo.com/api/registerDomain

HTTP Code: 200 

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<namesilo><request><operation>registerDomain</operation><ip>51.xx.xx.138</ip></request><reply><code>119</code><detail>Sorry, you do not have enough available NameSilo account funds for this transaction. Please select a different Payment Option.</detail></reply></namesilo>

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Are the logs for the domain that is not paid? Does an invoice exist for the domain order that is not paid? Did you edit the invoice in any way?

This was a new client who just registered and placed an order, No edit to the original invoice or client account at all.

The client had no previous transactions nor voided invoices.

21 minutes ago, Joseph H said:

This was a new client who just registered and placed an order, No edit to the original invoice or client account at all.

The client had no previous transactions nor voided invoices.

If you click to edit the invoice, is there a cog/gear icon to the right of the line item? If you click on it, does it link to the pending service in question?

When the cron runs to provision paid pending services, it only selects services that are pending for which no open invoices exist that are attached to it. So, curious if the invoice is linked to the service.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Hi Paul, this is a new service. You can see this issue repeating.

name.png

user.png

Looks like you don't have enough funds in your NameSilo account, so it is failing. If you add funds in NameSilo or maybe put a valid card on file it'll probably go through.

5 minutes ago, Joseph H said:

Mate issue is the domain has a pending invoice. But it's trying to activate the domain

Sorry I missed that. If you edit the invoice, does it have a cog/gear icon for the line time? Does it link to that service? If you click the link, it should take you to that service.

What version of Blesta? What version of PHP? Any 3rd party extensions or customizations?

Just now, Paul said:

Sorry I missed that. If you edit the invoice, does it have a cog/gear icon for the line time? Does it link to that service? If you click the link, it should take you to that service.

What version of Blesta? What version of PHP? Any 3rd party extensions or customizations?

Yah, the service was linked to the invoice. However we cancelled the order and blesta automatically removed the invoice as well.

We are using Blesta 4.11.2

PHP 7.0

Thirdparty Plugins

• BlestaCMS
  • Support PIN
  • Client Area Popup

52 minutes ago, Joseph H said:

Yah, the service was linked to the invoice. However we cancelled the order and blesta automatically removed the invoice as well.

We are using Blesta 4.11.2

PHP 7.0

Thirdparty Plugins

• BlestaCMS
  • Support PIN
  • Client Area Popup

Ok, you cancelled the order after you posted that screenshot? Has this happened for any other orders? The task that provisions pending services is designed to provision paid pending services only.. so only if any linked invoices are paid, should it execute the provision. I wonder if there is an issue with NameSilo. I assume you are running the official version of NameSilo that ships with 4.11.2, and not an earlier or 3rd party version?

9 hours ago, Paul said:

Ok, you cancelled the order after you posted that screenshot? Has this happened for any other orders? The task that provisions pending services is designed to provision paid pending services only.. so only if any linked invoices are paid, should it execute the provision. I wonder if there is an issue with NameSilo. I assume you are running the official version of NameSilo that ships with 4.11.2, and not an earlier or 3rd party version?

Previously I was using a custom modified version of namesilo. But i never had this issue, the current version i'm using is official.

It has happened to twice till now.

Also just noticed another issue with namesilo Plugin When there is only 1 DNS records this happens. But the version we submitted on discord was working fine.

dns.png

• 1 month later...