Stripe Payments - manual payments not working

breeze

Question

Hi guys,

I have recently changed over to the "Stripe Payments" gateway, and I am not able to manually process payments from the admin portal. Payments taken via cron are working as normal.

Is this expected behaviour?

What I am experiencing:

In the admin portal
After clicking "review & confirm" I receive an error message "the transaction could not be found for that client"

In the customer account
There is now a "pending" transaction

In the Stripe dashboard
There is an "incomplete" payment entry. The detail says "The customer has not completed the payment."

In the Blesta gateway logs
I notice that there are 3 transactions:

setup_intents

payment_intents - retrieve

payment_intents - create

As background - it appears that "setup_intents" is fired every time a page is loaded where a new credit card could potentially be added. I am guessing this is being fired because the manual payment page allows for new card details.

Is there something I need to do get this working?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Did you switch from the legacy "Stripe" gateway? If so, did you run the import to import cards into Stripe Payments? Does this impact all payments, or only payments with cards/Payment Accounts that existed prior to enabling the new Stripe Payments? If you delete the Payment Account, and re-create it, does it work then? What version of Blesta? What version of Stripe Payments?

Hi Paul - thanks for the response.

Switch from legacy: Yes

Did I run the migration?: Yes

Does it affect legacy vs new card accounts: I have tested only 1 new card account - successful. All failures have happened with legacy card accounts (approx 10)

Can i delete and re-add the payment account: I can possibly test this, but...... damn

Blesta version: 4.9.1

Stripe payments: 1.2.0