White page on client profile

delirium

Question

Hi,

I activated multi-company a few days ago and in the add-on company, I assigned a user as a member of the staff.

This user is a client in my main install and is a staff member in the add-on.

He is assigned the same email address.

The problem:

In the main blesta/company - logged as administrator- if I try to view his details, the page goes blank. All other clients are okay.

Could this be a bug?

2 answers to this question

Hello Paul,

I was using Blesta 4.11, upgraded it to 4.11.1 after the issue and the upgrade did not resolve it.

Long story short, the problem was just coincidentally triggered after I activated the add-on module (which I had a minor inconvenience and Licensepal was quick to help me with it, kudos to them) and turns out, the issue was because the geoip file was not owned by the webserver.

So I had to change its permissions and after doing so, all things back to normal.

Hopefully, the problem will not recur.

2 hours ago, delirium said:

Hi,

I activated multi-company a few days ago and in the add-on company, I assigned a user as a member of the staff.

This user is a client in my main install and is a staff member in the add-on.

He is assigned the same email address.

The problem:

In the main blesta/company - logged as administrator- if I try to view his details, the page goes blank. All other clients are okay.

Could this be a bug?

What version of Blesta? What version of PHP?

You are logged in as an admin, and you are viewing the client's profile page? (Who you also set up as an admin for one of the companies?) Are there any errors in your log files when you get the blank page? ../logs_blesta/ (Path defined under Settings > System > General) Only the errors output when you get the blank page are relevant, if you want to include them here.