Adding existing directadmin acounts to customers

System Error Message

Question

Hi, i've installed the trial for blesta and want to try moving exxisting accounts to match to customers. For example if a customer has a website service with us, we want to add the account from direct admin to the customer's account.
Is there a way to go about this? I can edit the database as well but would like to know if there is a decent way to do this as usually database entries are heavily linked around. I understand the flow for blesta that i would need to add a package to the customer and add the directadmin account to that package (which is using the directadmin module) so that billing and invoices can all be automated.

We're definitely looking to purchasing a license. just having the trouble of integrating something new into an existing workflow that lacks the drive to improve efficiency.

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, System Error Message said:

Hi, i've installed the trial for blesta and want to try moving exxisting accounts to match to customers. For example if a customer has a website service with us, we want to add the account from direct admin to the customer's account.
Is there a way to go about this? I can edit the database as well but would like to know if there is a decent way to do this as usually database entries are heavily linked around. I understand the flow for blesta that i would need to add a package to the customer and add the directadmin account to that package (which is using the directadmin module) so that billing and invoices can all be automated.

We're definitely looking to purchasing a license. just having the trouble of integrating something new into an existing workflow that lacks the drive to improve efficiency.

Yes, the procedure is the same as for cPanel. Just follow the cPanel docs and substitute DirectAdmin wherever cPanel is mentioned: https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/cPanel#cPanel-ImportingcPanelAccounts