Any way to add recaptcha to support tickets?

sunrisepro

Question

6 answers to this question

https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2903 was added in v4.12 and adds an option to require recaptcha to public support departments.  The option is labeled "Require Human Verification for unauthenticated user" and requires that you first configure your captcha under Settings > Company > General > Human Verification

On 11/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jono said:

https://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-2903 was added in v4.12 and adds an option to require recaptcha to public support departments.  The option is labeled "Require Human Verification for unauthenticated user" and requires that you first configure your captcha under Settings > Company > General > Human Verification

Thanks - I downloaded blesta-4.12.3, overwrote the files, went to /admin/upgrade and followed the steps until it said that The upgrade completed successfully. But in the footer it says my installed version is 4.7.1 and I can't find Settings > Company > General > Human Verification.

Not sure what I did wrong ?

On 11/10/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jono said:

Thanks - I downloaded blesta-4.12.3, overwrote the files, went to /admin/upgrade and followed the steps until it said that The upgrade completed successfully. But in the footer it says my installed version is 4.7.1 and I can't find Settings > Company > General > Human Verification.

Not sure what I did wrong ?

On 11/25/2020 at 4:16 PM, Jono said:

If the files were uploaded correctly then the footer would show 4.12.3.  It is not based on the database changes.

I copied the files to the blesta install root directory. I see the changed files in /blesta folder. Is there something else I'm supposed to do besides go to /admin/upgrade?

Edit I ran this SQL query on the db: 

SELECT `value` FROM `settings` WHERE `key`='database_version';

And the value is 4.7.0-b1.

When I go to  /components/upgrades/tasks/, the last file is upgrade4_7_0_b1.php.

I have no idea what to do next.