Languages removal bug

Michael

1. Describe the issue you're experiencing: When I remove a language new packages require a translation for the language which was removed. Package Name and Package Group. 
  2. Provide detailed steps necessary to reproduce the issue: Remove a language you've installed then create a package.
  3. List any generated errors. (The "Oh Noes" error pages are very helpful.): No errors.
  4. Include the URL the error occurred on, relative to the installation path, ie "/admin/login".: /packages/add/
  5. Attach screenshots: 
  6. Include your configuration settings, i.e. OS, version of Blesta, version of module/gateway/plugin if applicable, version of PHP & MySQL: Blesta 4.12.2 / PHP 7.3 Mysql not sure.

17 hours ago, Paul said:

Did you click the "Uninstall" link to remove the language? If so, did you then delete the language files afterward? The screenshot you shared did not show any other languages capable of being installed, so I assume the files were removed.

I removed them ages by uninstalling, I didn't remove the languages folders from each section however. But I didn't think to check the packages.