Support manager UI issue

kala

Question

Hello, 

I have recently upgraded from Blesta 4.10 to 4.12.2 which is the latest version. After the upgrade, everything looks good except the support manager plugin page. As per the attached image, it is showing 2 text box area when I try to type a ticket response. Additionally I cannot preview the attached image like I could in version 4.10....I need to download the attachment to view it. What could be the cause of this issue? 

Thank you.

blesta_reply_issue.png

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, kala said:

Hello, 

I have recently upgraded from Blesta 4.10 to 4.12.2 which is the latest version. After the upgrade, everything looks good except the support manager plugin page. As per the attached image, it is showing 2 text box area when I try to type a ticket response. Additionally I cannot preview the attached image like I could in version 4.10....I need to download the attachment to view it. What could be the cause of this issue? 

Thank you.

blesta_reply_issue.png

Did you clear your browser cache? That's the most likely culprit.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:11 AM, Paul said:

Did you clear your browser cache? That's the most likely culprit.

Hello Paul,

I found the issue already but not sure how to resolve it. We actually use URL pattern like  https://<hostname>/index.php/plugins/support_manager/   and we do not use htaccess rule to rewrite the URL without index.php. So what happens here is that one JS file is loading like https://<hostname>/index.php/plugins/support_manager/views/default/js/dropzone.js and it is breaking some Ticketing feature. This was not the case before the upgrade to the latest release...is there any option to fix the path of JS? Other static resources are loading good.

and and