WHMCS > Blesta Conversion

hostbunker

Question

Hello,

I am looking to use an existing template that has been built to use WHMCS including all the variables.

I am looking for support to convert the header & the footer to start with. I am unsure if I am allowed to provide links to others sites, If I am would be happy to share these.

Looking for some advise on how I can do this I am aware that these need to be edited within the app/views/client/bootstrap/structure.pdt file.

Any help would be very greatful.

10 answers to this question

20 hours ago, hostbunker said:

Hello,

I am looking to use an existing template that has been built to use WHMCS including all the variables.

I am looking for support to convert the header & the footer to start with. I am unsure if I am allowed to provide links to others sites, If I am would be happy to share these.

Looking for some advise on how I can do this I am aware that these need to be edited within the app/views/client/bootstrap/structure.pdt file.

Any help would be very greatful.

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what you need exactly?

To edit header/footer in blesta yes is the structure.pdt file. The CSS you can drop it into /css/custom.css but i believe to integrate your current site[if that's what you're planning], you need to have it purely in html/css or at least on Bootstrap 3. Otherwise you're about to step into tons of work for that right integration.

3 minutes ago, armandorg said:

I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding what you need exactly?

To edit header/footer in blesta yes is the structure.pdt file. The CSS you can drop it into /css/custom.css but i believe to integrate your current site[if that's what you're planning], you need to have it purely in html/css or at least on Bootstrap 3. Otherwise you're about to step into tons of work for that right integration.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me I had a web hosting template purchased from WHMCS Themes so I am looking to convert this so that it can be used with Blesta instead of WHMCS.

35 minutes ago, hostbunker said:

Hi, thanks for getting back to me I had a web hosting template purchased from WHMCS Themes so I am looking to convert this so that it can be used with Blesta instead of WHMCS.

Okay so they provide a HTML Theme + WHMCS Integration to match that HTML Theme. Pretty good so far.

You put your HTML Theme at the root of your website and hire someone to integrate that HTML theme with your Blesta! Now there's two ways you can do this.

You contact your theme creator, as no one knows that theme better then the creator itself https://www.zumada.com/ and hire them to integrate it to you in Blesta. Or you hire someone else from Blesta community to integrate your theme for you, obviously a paid work. I would have suggested myself, though i do not make Blesta integrations for themes which are not released by me.

However i would tag @Michael , he can probably take upon this task. It's BS3 mate.

2 minutes ago, armandorg said:

Okay so they provide a HTML Theme + WHMCS Integration to match that HTML Theme. Pretty good so far.

You put your HTML Theme at the root of your website and hire someone to integrate that HTML theme with your Blesta! Now there's two ways you can do this.

You contact your theme creator, as no one knows that theme better then the creator itself https://www.zumada.com/ and hire them to integrate it to you in Blesta. Or you hire someone else from Blesta community to integrate your theme for you, obviously a paid work. I would have suggested myself, though i do not make Blesta integrations for themes which are not released by me.

However i would tag @Michael , he can probably take upon this task. It's BS3 mate.

Hi armandorg, many thanks for your responses. Instead of having html pages in the root of the website, Is it possible that the site can be integrated into Blesta so they don't look separate like dropping the index page into the structure file? 

5 minutes ago, hostbunker said:

Hi armandorg, many thanks for your responses. Instead of having html pages in the root of the website, Is it possible that the site can be integrated into Blesta so they don't look separate like dropping the index page into the structure file? 

It is possible you can have a look at my BlestaCMS the Community Edition is free and open-source however not supported nor have any new features.

11 minutes ago, hostbunker said:

The best way to achieve it, in my personal opinion is with https://blesta.store/cms BlestaCMS by @Michael. Come to our discord channel and hit him up or contact him through his website.

24 minutes ago, Michael said:

It is possible you can have a look at my BlestaCMS the Community Edition is free and open-source however not supported nor have any new features.

Hi Micheal, Many thanks I understand there is no support for the Blesta Store  BlestaCMS base but I have downloaded it and extracted it. But I am unable to find the plugin

9 minutes ago, hostbunker said:

Hi Micheal, Many thanks I understand there is no support for the Blesta Store  BlestaCMS base but I have downloaded it and extracted it. But I am unable to find the plugin

So download the zip mate.

Go to your blesta installation go to plugins and create a folder called blesta_cms

Upload and extract the zip there and move the files to the root of the blesta_cms folder so it looks like:

740226641_Screenshot2020-12-02at15_40_54.png.fb69c1bfceb1ff5994e9647515930400.png

Then go to Settings > Company > Plugins and Available and you should see it with an install button like:

228169790_Screenshot2020-12-02at15_42_26.thumb.png.60bd3ef3b20abf66e9b59dc96e41ea77.png

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

So download the zip mate.

Go to your blesta installation go to plugins and create a folder called blesta_cms

Upload and extract the zip there and move the files to the root of the blesta_cms folder so it looks like:

740226641_Screenshot2020-12-02at15_40_54.png.fb69c1bfceb1ff5994e9647515930400.png

Then go to Settings > Company > Plugins and Available and you should see it with an install button like:

228169790_Screenshot2020-12-02at15_42_26.thumb.png.60bd3ef3b20abf66e9b59dc96e41ea77.png

Cheers Micheal