Release 3.0.6

Cody

Version 3.0.6 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

This is a patch release that corrects issues with 3.0.0.

Patching Blesta

See Patching Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes - Blesta Core - Version 3.0.6

## Version 3.0.6
2013-11-13

### Bug
* [CORE-611] - Logicboxes Module: Add order-id field to Manage Settings
* [CORE-844] - Copy contact information when paying as an unauthenticated client does not work
* [CORE-845] - Service pagination results in 404
* [CORE-846] - Client Group 'Allow Clients To Cancel Services' setting is unused and defaults to the company setting instead
* [CORE-847] - Subsequent addon services use the qty value of an addon service added before it if one does not exist
* [CORE-854] - Plesk: Service plans may not be fetched if using a reseller account
* [CORE-856] - Cron: Service renew date may update if add invoice fails
* [CORE-858] - Recurring coupons are not applied
* [CORE-859] - Currencies::add() should always return void
* [CORE-860] - Import Manager: Blesta 2.5 migrator creates error if currency already exists
* [CORE-863] - Resetting password shows success message when no username is given
* [CORE-864] - Cannot delete a pending or in review service from the billing section
* [CORE-865] - Order plugin: Order form package WYSIWYG descriptions inheriting invalid styles for OL, UL
* [CORE-866] - Adding service with a coupon resets coupon used quantity to 1
* [CORE-868] - Coupon discount not affected by service quantity
* [CORE-869] - Create Client Group missing "Suspend Services Days After Due" select values
* [CORE-870] - Authorize.net gateway does not set x_invoice_num
* [CORE-871] - Transactions::getTotalCredit() lists $currency as optional
* [CORE-872] - API fails to return false equivalent values
* [CORE-875] - Delete client group always reassigns clients to group ID 1

---

All done thanks mate, no issues except I can't see the old domains without the order-id still on the Logicboxes, my mate was invoiced for the domain so it's there somewhere, just can't get it to show under active services. I will keep looking though :D

The order-id is fetched automatically from logicboxes when you manually add the service (with the "Use Module" box unchecked)

If you already have services in there that are stored without an order-id then they're not properly formatted to be used as active services. You should mark them as pending, then change them to active (whilst unchecking "use module"). That should correct them.

If you already have services in there that are stored without an order-id then they're not properly formatted to be used as active services. You should mark them as pending, then change them to active (whilst unchecking "use module"). That should correct them.

Hello mate, how can I find the service row in the "services" table for this service_id without breaking Blesta haha :D

service_fields.PNG

I thought it was id 9 in the "services" table but when I changed it to pending nothing new showed up in the pending section on blesta services.

HAHA Yey :D Found it, however It's going to be weird.

Services = id = 9, however the package_group_id was NULL and not 6. And the pricing id wasn't correct.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the thing is, it was working.

The clients can pay me, in fact, they do,  but blesta does not recognize the payment, although the payment is done since i receive the money,  so I have to manually make the "payment" for blesta to stop displaying "unpaid" on the client side.

Do you see the callback from 2checkout in the logs ([Tools] > [Logs] > [Gateway])?

I put 2checkout on test and managed to pay a service, now it display the service as paid but never provision it.  The cpanel accoutn displays as "pending".

I already checked on the "Provision paid pending services".

Is the payment for a cpanel service? If so, check the module log ([Tools] > [Logs] > [Module]) to see why that cPanel account is failing to be provisioned.

False alarm.

Now i can manually create the service, the connection to the cpanel module works, but, it won't automatically provision it :(

What do the module logs show when trying to provision it? (Maybe start a new thread in the support forum for this)