Responsive Html Web Hosting Template With Optional Blesta Integration!

zomex

Hello everyone,

I've developed a custom responsive web hosting template which is now available as a static HTML template with a optional Blesta template (Blesta integration).

html-responsive-template.png

You can view the Blesta integration here (note the links to the static pages have not been edited).

Learn More       -        View Demo       -       Order Now

Features

- Responsive & fluid - This template is fully responsive and fluid so instead of responding at certain breakpoints (e.g the iPhone) it responds when the design needs to so it will support all modern devices including those that are currently un-released such as the new iPhone.

- HTML5/CSS3 - This template is coded using the latest and greatest languages. The code is also clean and properly indented making it easy to edit

- Pricing tables & feature boxes - It comes with custom pricing tables which support 1-6 columns and also feature boxes which support 1-6 boxes (can be customized easily to support a unlimited amount).

- CSS mega menu - It also features a intergated fully CSS based (no Javascript) mega menu which also responds perfectly

- Lots of HTML snippets - I've included multiple custom made elements including pricing tables, feature boxes, login boxes, data tables, buttons, feature grids & domain checker. All of these elements are responsive and integrate perfectly with the template out of the box.

- Social integration - includes Facebook, Twitter & Google+ buttons

- PSD files - it includes PSD files which are already the exact size as used in the template such as the logo, banners etc

Blesta integration

The main template is HTML based, during checkout you can select the matching Blesta template. This template will load the CSS/images from the main HTML template so edits to these will update both the staic & Blesta pages. I've integrated this in a way that there is only 3 modified Blesta files ensuring that future Blesta updates to the template will be easy to apply.

How does the integration work?

The HTML template is used for your main pages and then the matching Blesta template along with Blesta itself is installed in a separate directory allowing you to support the functionality of the software while maintaining the look and feel of your main HTML pages.

domain.com - your HTML pages (e.g domain.com/index.html, domain.com/web-hosting.html)

domain.com/clients/ - Blesta with the integrated template we have created

With this setup you can promote your services/products using HTML pages so they are lightning fast and then link the order button(s) to the products which are created in Blesta. So your visitor views your HTML page, clicks on the order button and they are taken to Blesta to purchase while the design of Blesta matches your main HTML template.

Customization

This template will require HTML experience to edit but with that experience it'll allow you to get setup quickly. All you'd need to do is customize the text, menu and pages to suit your needs.

More from Zomex

Keep an eye on our Blesta templates page which will be the home of any new templates we release. We also now provide Blesta Installation & Blesta Integration.

We also provide premium code/scripts which are a great way to enhance your existing website.

We Look Forward To Hearing From You

If you have any questions at all feel free to reply to this thread or contact our

sales department at sales (at) zomex com
or contact me personally at jack (at) zomex com

Thank you for showing interest in our services and have a great day!

Warm Regards
Jack Curtis - CEO
Zomex.com

Love it well done guys, I was looking and thinking maybe the powered by Blesta could be at the footer with the copyright information?

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I'm glad you like it.

It could definately be moved there. The reason why I didn't add it there is because then the static HTML files would not match the footer exactly without adding the copyright to all staic pages also.

But if anyone would like to move it I will be happy to make the edit for them or explain exactly how to do it.

Regards,

Jack

A quick thing, your inputs seem to be bleeding over the edge of the container for me.

Win 7 in Chrome.

mAw.png

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

This should now be fixed but you may need to clear your browser's cache or do a hard refresh to load the revised file.

Regards,

Jack

Awesome work. please release for wordpress :)

Thanks, The Wordpress version is on the way (should be ready in about 2 weeks).

The only problem is I'm not familiar enough with Blesta to be able to integrate automatic sync of the menu/widgets etc.

Hey, nice work!

Thanks a lot :)

Thanks, The Wordpress version is on the way (should be ready in about 2 weeks).

The only problem is I'm not familiar enough with Blesta to be able to integrate automatic sync of the menu/widgets etc.

Thanks a lot :)

I have my WP menu's integrated with my Blesta install... Actually very easy as long as you include the correct WP files to allow all the functions to work normally.

• 2 months later...