How to create a small crisp company logo?

Stanley

This may not be a Blesta question, but more on image processing, but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on the internet. Hope someone can help me here.

I saw Blesta's company logo is only a 4kb svg file, but it was render crisp and small in the top left corner of the dashboard.

When I change the logo to my company logo, it appeared as the original file dimension(very large size, pushing the menu down the page). I was also using svg. How did Blesta achieve that feat?

Ah, you are speaking of the client interface.  When using the Blesta svg we impose a css style for a max height of 30px.  We decided not to do this with client logos in order to give them more flexibility.  You'll need to resize the image before upload.  Perhaps we should add a setting for logo height?

22 hours ago, Jono said:

Ah, you are speaking of the client interface.  When using the Blesta svg we impose a css style for a max height of 30px.  We decided not to do this with client logos in order to give them more flexibility.  You'll need to resize the image before upload.  Perhaps we should add a setting for logo height?

I wonder if in the customize section of look and feel where you can preview the logo, it would be possible to add an option to scale the image to the desired size by clicking on the corner of the logo and dragging it.. might be something out there that could do that and provide the height that we could save.

• 2 months later...