Something went wrong.

hejiaqiao

Question

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, hejiaqiao said:

Something went wrong.

realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/blesta.vpsjz.com/:/tmp/)

Your php.ini has an open_basedir restriction. The best solution is to edit your php.ini, find the open_basedir line and remove the values..

open_basedir =

If you want to keep the restriction, you should add all of the paths mentioned in your error to the value.

I was able to resolve this issue after several days of first getting ioncube to be recognized by my nginx server and then the this "realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/wwwroot) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/wwwroot/blesta.vpsjz.com/:/tmp/)" error. Well not exactly to the letter, but here's how I fixed it or got it to work.

On my server the php.ini file was shared by all versions 5.6-8.0. All I had to do is to edit the 7.4-fm php.ini via Hestia, and the changes were made globally. on the line #305 in my case I added everything that was included in the () after  "File(/www/wwwroot) is not within the allowed path(s):" which in Hejiaqiao case is /www/wwwroot/blesta.vpsjz.com/:/tmp/.  So it should appear as:

; open_basedir, if set, limits all file operations to the defined directory
; and below.  This directive makes most sense if used in a per-directory
; or per-virtualhost web server configuration file.
; http://php.net/open-basedir
open_basedir = /www/wwwroot/blesta.vpsjz.com/:/tmp/

Next

1. log into the VPS or server, website or whatever as root in my case.
  2. navigate to the folder where Blesta is located. In my case:
    cd /home/user/web/example.com/public_html

NOTE:
    Be sure to drop all the tables and what not from the database that your using for Blesta before starting step 3.
  3. Now RUN
    php ./index.php install
  4. Now just follow the onscreen prompts such as providing the Database, Database User Name, and Password and the setup should complete as normally.

I hope that this helps. I have been trying to get this software to work to try it out for a week.