Jump to content
  • 0

Blank Page


Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 1/22/2021 at 4:07 PM, johnaehost said:

I updated Blesta recently and now my url shows a blank page.1231994815_ScreenShot2021-01-22at6_05_02PM.thumb.png.bfb1af21f84dd79be9bc9e776d77e413.png

What version did you update from and to? Did you run /admin/upgrade in your browser, or via the command line? Blank pages mean there is an error, you should check your error logs, typically at ../logs_blesta/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Hello I have an old owned licence so Im not sure im still able to post here for help, but here goes anyway.

i've aslo got a blanck screen issue too.  I have blesta in a docker container,  tried new install of 4.9 and got a blank screen after a rebbot of the server.  all other containers come back up with out issue.  tried a reinsatll of 4.9, and same issue, did another fresh install of blesta 5, seemed to be running great, setup cron rebooted the server all was fine,  updated to 5.04 and all was fine.  then rebooted a few hours later and got the blank screen.   here is the last few hours of the log.  Not sure if it's related to the Apache2 lines, if yes anyone know hoe to fix it?

 

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:42:11 +0000] "GET /components/modules/direct_admin/views/default/images/logo.png HTTP/1.1" 200 7320 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:42:11 +0000] "GET /components/modules/logicboxes/views/default/images/logo.png HTTP/1.1" 200 13620 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

138.185.167.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:43:19 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 10714 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"

216.218.206.68 - - [12/Apr/2021:17:05:07 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 10696 "-" "-"

71.6.232.4 - - [12/Apr/2021:17:37:01 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 2682 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36"

[Mon Apr 12 18:20:51.828001 2021] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00170: caught SIGWINCH, shutting down gracefully

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.19.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.19.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

[Mon Apr 12 18:21:16.238916 2021] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00163: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) PHP/7.4.14 configured -- resuming normal operations

[Mon Apr 12 18:21:16.243712 2021] [core:notice] [pid 1] AH00094: Command line: 'apache2 -D FOREGROUND'

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:24:36 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:24:40 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:25:42 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

205.185.122.102 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:56:28 +0000] "GET /config/getuser?index=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 192 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0"

45.83.66.183 - - [12/Apr/2021:19:04:35 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0"

162.158.166.85 - - [12/Apr/2021:19:49:26 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Expanse, a Palo Alto Networks company, searches across the global IPv4 space multiple times per day to identify customers' presences on the Internet. If you would like to be excluded from our scans, please send IP addresses/domains to: [email protected]"

45.146.164.76 - - [12/Apr/2021:20:35:53 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 192 "-" "masscan/1.3 (https://github.com/robertdavidgraham/masscan)"

172.68.206.58 - - [12/Apr/2021:20:54:47 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Expanse, a Palo Alto Networks company, searches across the global IPv4 space multiple times per day to identify customers' presences on the Internet. If you would like to be excluded from our scans, please send IP addresses/domains to: [email protected]"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:46:13 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:46:14 +0000] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://clients.685685.xyz/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:47:24 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:47:25 +0000] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://clients.685685.xyz/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:48:00 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://nginxpm.685685.xyz/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:50:51 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:53:03 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:53:10 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:55:35 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:22:05:44 +0000] "GET /admin/upgrade HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:22:05:50 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 hours ago, alphabetty said:

Hello I have an old owned licence so Im not sure im still able to post here for help, but here goes anyway.

i've aslo got a blanck screen issue too.  I have blesta in a docker container,  tried new install of 4.9 and got a blank screen after a rebbot of the server.  all other containers come back up with out issue.  tried a reinsatll of 4.9, and same issue, did another fresh install of blesta 5, seemed to be running great, setup cron rebooted the server all was fine,  updated to 5.04 and all was fine.  then rebooted a few hours later and got the blank screen.   here is the last few hours of the log.  Not sure if it's related to the Apache2 lines, if yes anyone know hoe to fix it?

 

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:42:11 +0000] "GET /components/modules/direct_admin/views/default/images/logo.png HTTP/1.1" 200 7320 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:42:11 +0000] "GET /components/modules/logicboxes/views/default/images/logo.png HTTP/1.1" 200 13620 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

138.185.167.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:15:43:19 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 10714 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36"

216.218.206.68 - - [12/Apr/2021:17:05:07 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 10696 "-" "-"

71.6.232.4 - - [12/Apr/2021:17:37:01 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 2682 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36"

[Mon Apr 12 18:20:51.828001 2021] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00170: caught SIGWINCH, shutting down gracefully

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.19.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.19.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message

[Mon Apr 12 18:21:16.238916 2021] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00163: Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) PHP/7.4.14 configured -- resuming normal operations

[Mon Apr 12 18:21:16.243712 2021] [core:notice] [pid 1] AH00094: Command line: 'apache2 -D FOREGROUND'

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:24:36 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:24:40 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:25:42 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

205.185.122.102 - - [12/Apr/2021:18:56:28 +0000] "GET /config/getuser?index=0 HTTP/1.1" 200 192 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0"

45.83.66.183 - - [12/Apr/2021:19:04:35 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0"

162.158.166.85 - - [12/Apr/2021:19:49:26 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Expanse, a Palo Alto Networks company, searches across the global IPv4 space multiple times per day to identify customers' presences on the Internet. If you would like to be excluded from our scans, please send IP addresses/domains to: [email protected]"

45.146.164.76 - - [12/Apr/2021:20:35:53 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 192 "-" "masscan/1.3 (https://github.com/robertdavidgraham/masscan)"

172.68.206.58 - - [12/Apr/2021:20:54:47 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Expanse, a Palo Alto Networks company, searches across the global IPv4 space multiple times per day to identify customers' presences on the Internet. If you would like to be excluded from our scans, please send IP addresses/domains to: [email protected]"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:46:13 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:46:14 +0000] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://clients.685685.xyz/admin/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:47:24 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:47:25 +0000] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://clients.685685.xyz/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:48:00 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "https://nginxpm.685685.xyz/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:50:51 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:53:03 +0000] "GET /admin/ HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/87.0"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:53:10 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:21:55:35 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:22:05:44 +0000] "GET /admin/upgrade HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

172.19.0.1 - - [12/Apr/2021:22:05:50 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 229 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.114 Safari/537.36"

 

Did you run /admin/upgrade after replacing the files? A blank page is most often associated with an error, usually a MySQL error when it happens as a result of upgrading. It's safe to run /admin/upgrade again if you already did.

If you ran /admin/upgrade and still get the white page, check your error logs, typically at ../logs_blesta/ What is written to the logs when you get the white page?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/14/2021 at 12:29 AM, Paul said:

Did you run /admin/upgrade after replacing the files? A blank page is most often associated with an error, usually a MySQL error when it happens as a result of upgrading. It's safe to run /admin/upgrade again if you already did.

If you ran /admin/upgrade and still get the white page, check your error logs, typically at ../logs_blesta/ What is written to the logs when you get the white page?

 

Hi and thanks for getting back to me,  the logs were not writting to the volumes that were binded so the log i posted was just from portainer (docker GUI).   I didn't notice that they were diffent logs.  Im new to, docker and not done any web tinkering for a few years so i was making some silly errors.  Basically it's all running OK/ with some minor issues now, and it seems the licence is not saying invaild either after a reboot, which it was before.    Just one issue that is unrealted to the original (blank page thread) this so I will start a new thread to keep it tidy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, alphabetty said:

 

Hi and thanks for getting back to me,  the logs were not writting to the volumes that were binded so the log i posted was just from portainer (docker GUI).   I didn't notice that they were diffent logs.  Im new to, docker and not done any web tinkering for a few years so i was making some silly errors.  Basically it's all running OK/ with some minor issues now, and it seems the licence is not saying invaild either after a reboot, which it was before.    Just one issue that is unrealted to the original (blank page thread) this so I will start a new thread to keep it tidy. 

In docker the IP often changes, when that happens the license will need to be re-issued. If you can pin the IP in docker, that should prevent license issues. Glad that you found the cause of the blank pages. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...