Hetzner Cloud Module

TheMaster

(THIS MODULE IS SOLD OUT )

Hetzner Clouds Blesta Module

A full Refund will be issued with in the initial 14 Days of Purchase date if Module dos not meet the bellow : 

Life time Updates included  (Hetzner API V1)

• Bug Fixes Guaranteed in Max 7 Days
  • Instant Activation of Cloud Server
  • Automatic Suspension
  • Automatic Unsuspension
  • Automatic Termination
  • Unlimited Hetzner Projects
  • Automatic enable/ disable Backups (see included instructions)
  • Reboot/Boot/Shutdown
  • Change Root Password
  • Reinstall
  • enable/disable/restore Backup
  • Show Available IP address
  • Modify/Reset DNS PTR for both IPV4 and IPV6
  • Enable/Disable Rescue mode
  • Console Access
  • Server action logs with real status and process percentage
  • Admin Can import exiting server (Please check included instructions)
  • Admin Can  new  server

1 hour ago, Jono said:

Nice!  Looks great! :)  Thanks for developing on Blesta, this is how we'll grow :) 

A couple notes.

• It looks like the Power Cycle button on the Rescue Mode could use a margin above it (or below the message).
  • The Reinstall Os tab content doesn't appear to be taking the full width of the screen.

Thank you for the note will be fixed tonight :) 

57 minutes ago, Alento said:

Sweet!  Looks very nice @TheMaster.  Have you any other modules?  I'd not mind seeing one for Time4VPS.

thank you for your interests @Alento for the  moment i have only this module will be adding more soon .  

if there is a request for Time4VPS. i can develop one   am open also for custom development for any blesta module

8 minutes ago, TheMaster said:

if there is a request for Time4VPS. i can develop on

Just FYI, they have a WHMCS module on their site.  I have no idea how helpful being able to review a WHMCS module is, so ... just saying.

But honestly, if I start reselling VPS, I'd rather go with Hetzner anyways. :)

There is also interest in development of a Transferwise module.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/6/2021 at 6:27 PM, TeYroX said:

Looks great. Could be possible to add snapshot feature? (create a server from available snapshots in Hetzner) :)

yes it is possible and it is on our list , if you have a license and you want to accelerate  the priority of this feature feel free to submit a ticket to our support dept 

• 2 months later...

We Are Glad to release hetzner cloud module V 1.5.0

- Create server from snapshot added based on customer request @TeYroX

-Ability to add a nick name for each server based on customer request

- cache  server images added to reduce API request

-oh didn't mention we celebrate 0 BUGS reported so there is no bug fixes ?

------------------------------

how to enable create from snapshot ?

-go to hetzner account  create your snapshots

-on blesta backend go settings -> modules -> manage ->edit (the API token or add a new one )

-tick the check box next to allow create from snapshots

-save it

-on the main  manage page  click clear cache (if you don't do that it will be automatically cleared every 24 Hours )

you are done !

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aliman said:

Hey Guys,

Anyone who purchased this module and have an issue with the console. For me console is not loading. Using the default .htaccess module. Other functions are working fine.

Hi it was a folder permission issue in the module. The folders were in 700 and it should be 755. it was in 700 when we extract the module zip file as well.

@TheMasterAsking $20 to check and fix an issue in your own module is unethical.

Mr @aliman this is the second time you call us unethical and this is rude by your side let me clear this for you .
folder permissions are affected by your server configs. it is has nothing to do with our module,
we did our best to help you and we answer your tickets and since the first tickets we point you strait for the problem and we told you the javascript file is not accessible by web server and it should be accessible, and we point you for a few things to check if you don't know how to do it then that's not our fault .
even your htaccess was one of the points and you ask us to check it for you and we did thought it is not our problem to check your htaccess but we offer help with open arms , and finally after loads of tickets and you make us lose plenty of time to checking your issue with no success we tell you we can check your server for a fee , and because of that you call us unethical ,
also sound you didn't read our TOS which clearly stated the bellow :
Abuse towards our staff or other clients on our network is not tolerated. Your account and all associated will be suspended pending termination after review.
if you keep using this kind of words and speech we will terminate your account and suspend your license .
ask with respect if you have any issue with the module and we will be more than happy to fix it but if you don't know how to setup things on your server that's not our responsibility .
@Paul is it allowed to call people (unethical) on Blesta forums ?

On 7/5/2021 at 2:24 AM, TheMaster said:

Mr @aliman this is the second time you call us unethical and this is rude by your side let me clear this for you .
folder permissions are affected by your server configs. it is has nothing to do with our module,
we did our best to help you and we answer your tickets and since the first tickets we point you strait for the problem and we told you the javascript file is not accessible by web server and it should be accessible, and we point you for a few things to check if you don't know how to do it then that's not our fault .
even your htaccess was one of the points and you ask us to check it for you and we did thought it is not our problem to check your htaccess but we offer help with open arms , and finally after loads of tickets and you make us lose plenty of time to checking your issue with no success we tell you we can check your server for a fee , and because of that you call us unethical ,
also sound you didn't read our TOS which clearly stated the bellow :
Abuse towards our staff or other clients on our network is not tolerated. Your account and all associated will be suspended pending termination after review.
if you keep using this kind of words and speech we will terminate your account and suspend your license .
ask with respect if you have any issue with the module and we will be more than happy to fix it but if you don't know how to setup things on your server that's not our responsibility .
@Paul is it allowed to call people (unethical) on Blesta forums ?

@Paul am really waiting to hear your answer thank you

@Paul your answer to me sounds like they are allowed to do so .

Dear all accept my apologize am out of this forum .... and this module is sold out as of today . (we will not sell this any more)

current customer's  updates will be maintained as usually since the module is maintained to use for our own company updates will be announced  on our website . support is available only by support tickets for exiting customers .

again accept my apologize

kindly regards

1 minute ago, TheMaster said:

Dear all accept my apologize am out of this forum .... and this module is sold out as of today . (we will not sell this any more)

current customer's  updates will be maintained as usually since the module is maintained to use for our own company updates will be announced  on our website . support is available only by support tickets for exiting customers .

kindly regards

Overreact much? If one person's opinion causes this kind of reaction, I'm not sure how you get up every morning and carry on. Seriously. I happen to disagree with them, by the way, but we're not going to censor people on the forum because it hurts your feelings.

2 minutes ago, TheMaster said:

it is not person opinion , it is Blesta leader opinion ,,, and this module is developed for blesta  ,

any way my respect to all

That's wrong. My opinion is that there is nothing unethical here, and you are very much welcome. We do not censor all opinions we disagree with. If you want to throw all your hard work away because of some random person, that's up to you. Seems like you're giving up quite a bit to do so.

26 minutes ago, TheMaster said:

kindly regards

@TheMasterwe don't want to lose a great developer, is true that some reaction are unacceptable in any case, based on my experience in selling digital products during last 12 years, we have faced more than that, if we count ticket/emails about insulting we can arrive to 10% of the total received, but we never was stopped. i hope you can return because going out is like you have announced the battle lose. i can understand @Paul decision, in other word, the people can say their opinion but also you can maintain your decision. a lot of post in this forums are against me, but i take them openly and i insist in my decision or my work. the true support are by ticket, and if we provide some extra support is because we want to offer it and is not in any obligation for us.

finally i support you.