Hetzner Cloud Module

TheMaster

1 minute ago, Blesta Addons said:

@TheMasterwe don't want to lose a great developer, is true that some reaction are unacceptable in any case, based on my experience in the selling digital product during the last 12 years, we have faced more than that, if e count ticket/emails about insulting we can arrive to 10% of the total received, but we never was stopped. i hope you can regress because going out is like you have announced the battle lose. i can understand @Paul decision, in other word, the people can say their opinion but also you can maintain your decision. a lot of post in this forums are against me, but i take them openly and i insist in my decision or my work. the true support are by ticket, and if we provide some extra support is because we want to offer it and is not in any obligation for us.

Well said. We appreciate you, and @TheMaster.

If you search around, you can find plenty of bad things people have said about Blesta on these forums. We leave them because we believe in free and open dialogue. Censorship is against freedom of expression. People will say things that are wrong, and others will see it and it'll only hurt their own reputation.

We would like to see @TheMaster stay. Obviously that's up to him. :blesta:

2 hours ago, TheMaster said:

it is not person opinion , it is Blesta leader opinion ,,, and this module is developed for blesta  ,

any way my respect to all

My 2cents. I am not in the industry anymore but reading over this thread I notice 2 things.

I believe that you have over reacted. For anyone in the hosting industry file permissions/ownership is basic stuff.
I personally pay no attention to someone throwing around words like "unethical" when all they had to do was set permissions.

You have nothing to worry about. No one thought less of your script.

• 2 weeks later...

@TheMaster Please accept this as my official apology. I did not mean any harm towards your business and your plugin works without any issue after fixing the permission issues. That was the first time I dealt with blesta and spend few hours as a beginner to figure things out. Usually , it should work once extracted since it did not i contacted you. Asking $20 made me  think that the developer should help since it was first time installation.  Anyway I'm really sorry about this and hope you resell and keep developing this plugin further and more plugins to come in future.

Again, Sorry for the trouble caused. For @TheMaster@Paul

Keep developing your awesome plugin. It will be more helpful if you can make a video kind of thing including installations for blesta beginners like me.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:19 AM, aliman said:

@TheMaster Please accept this as my official apology. I did not mean any harm towards your business and your plugin works without any issue after fixing the permission issues. That was the first time I dealt with blesta and spend few hours as a beginner to figure things out. Usually , it should work once extracted since it did not i contacted you. Asking $20 made me  think that the developer should help since it was first time installation.  Anyway I'm really sorry about this and hope you resell and keep developing this plugin further and more plugins to come in future.

Again, Sorry for the trouble caused. For @TheMaster@Paul

Keep developing your awesome plugin. It will be more helpful if you can make a video kind of thing including installations for blesta beginners like me.

this kinds of confrontation happen frequently in the life. Apologize publicly is a proof that you are a nice man :) .