Support widget in admin dashboard?

TheNightOwl

Question

I've searched the forum and the help docs, but maybe I'm missing something. I want some sort of visible notification on the admin dashboard that I have an open ticket in the support system. Right now, there is no indication that I have an open ticket (and I do have one in the system). What am I missing?

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

8 hours ago, TheNightOwl said:

I've searched the forum and the help docs, but maybe I'm missing something. I want some sort of visible notification on the admin dashboard that I have an open ticket in the support system. Right now, there is no indication that I have an open ticket (and I do have one in the system). What am I missing?

Thank you!

Open tickets are displayed under the "Support" navigation link. There's no other visual indicator in Blesta itself. You should be set up to receive ticket email notices though. Support > Staff, edit your staff member, make sure that you are set to receive an email for tickets of any status.

We are considering other visual cue's, like browser notifications.

On 2/6/2021 at 2:12 PM, TheNightOwl said:

I'd really like to see a widget in the admin dashboard that would display open tickets and link to access them easily.

The system overview widget on the dashboard can show pending orders and open ticket counts. To enable these options, click the cog/gear icon in the widget window decoration and check the boxes under "Statistics" and save.