Settings for Email send to Admin

Haris

Question

Hi, i have search thru the docs & test a fresh trial setup but still not able to fix the email send to Admin issue. Maybe I did missed somewhere in the settings.

The problem is all email that should sent to Admin was not processed (not shown in email logs) such as new order, reg, etc2...All other email for clients (welcome, reg, order, cancel, payment, etc) working just fine & shown in logs and arrived in the mailbox.

Or is this something normal on blesta? I'm pretty sure that I missed something here but can't figure out where to look. Please if someone here can guide me on how to make the Admin notification email working... thanks so much!

3 answers to this question

On 2/26/2021 at 1:21 AM, domaingood said:

Hello you need to set up your SMTP server. You have to go you're settings and email settings setup your SMTP.

SMTP has been setup without problem. All email to client sent out successfully without issue and listed in the email log. Only email to Admin like order email not being sent..