Not sending Service Activation Email

Xiraa

Question

I am using CWP module.
After successful payment, the service should be activated automatically right?
I see the account getting created inside CWP but, activation email is not being sent to clients. And the services keep showing as "pending"

How do I solve this?

3 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, domaingood said:

Please review your logs
login Admin -> Tools -> Logs

If need Enabling Error Reporting & Debugging https://docs.blesta.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10551368

Thank you

Sorry, I am very new to blesta, what exactly I am looking at?

I see module logs, email logs etc. Though, emails were sent only after I ran cron manually (not the service activation mails though, only invoice mails).

I created a Test Hosting Plan with "0" Price to check this. Issues I am having:

1) The invoice email not getting sent automatically, Only gets sent after I run cron manually

2) Service Activation mail does not get sent (Email templates are ok, and specified in Packages)

3) When I try to run module from Clients>Services>Pending>Manage>Activate, it lands on a "503 Service Unavailable" error page, But the account gets created in CWP. but as usual no email is sent to the client.

4) I have set the cron command in CWP to run every 5 minutes, still its showing that it has never run.

5) After manually running cron, it says " There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes"