Namesilo Domain module Transfer billing issue

Haris

Question

Hi, for Namesilo Domain Transfer, they only allow 1 year option only but on client side & admin dashboard user can add any term period offered on site.

Initially I don't know for Transfer, max only 1 year. then only can renew to whatever years set by admin. For normal client also they did not know about this.

So in my case I manually add domain transfer from whithin dashboard and select terms for 2 years since I have collected cash from client for 2 years. When submitted to namesilo, on my reseller dashboard, they only deduct my fund only for 1 year. So I asked the namesilo support. They said for Domain Transfer, can only do 1 year only. After fully transfered, can renew to whatever year you want.

So the issues........

1. Namesilo suggested me to manually renew the domain for another year after fully transfered. This require manual work.
  2. What is the best way to prevent front end client to order Domain Transfer for more than 1 year? Let say if we select Transfer in the module/during domain purchase, only 1 year period is enabled, the rest are hidden.
  3. If i'm not going to fix this using option 1 above. Is there any other way I can accomplish and automate the extra years payment for proper client billing in blesta?
  4. Do other registrar also implement 1 year only for Transfer?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet