ISPConfig 3 plugin not working...

mrbcast

Question

I put in a question about support for why the ispconfig plugin isn't working in my 30 day trial and havent recieved a reply for 3 days.  Now I only have 26 days to review this before I have to buy or move on to something else.  Can you have someone from support contact me so I can properly evaluate this software before I spend 300+ dollars on it.  Thanks.

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, mrbcast said:

I put in a question about support for why the ispconfig plugin isn't working in my 30 day trial and havent recieved a reply for 3 days.  Now I only have 26 days to review this before I have to buy or move on to something else.  Can you have someone from support contact me so I can properly evaluate this software before I spend 300+ dollars on it.  Thanks.

What's your ticket #?

What isn't working with the module? Are you getting any errors? Did you follow the documentation at https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/ISPConfig ?

Ok, so I don't know if there is a ticket number on this or not.  I went straight to the forum since I am on the trial.  Also I did follow the instructions to the letter, however I was a little confused by the section where it said to create the remote user in ispconfig.  Specifically as to what permissions to give the user.  You're example showed none, but I assumed (don't kill me for it) that the api user would need all permissions so I checked them all.  When I installed it it says that it installed ok.  But when I go to add the server it just shows a blank page and the url shows the attempt to add a new row and assigns a number but the screen is blank white.  When I go back to the main screen and go back in to the module settings there is no mention of the server being added and it just keeps doing the same thing.  I can't find any errors in the logs for apache, mysql, or anything else I can think of to check.

greeting
I faced the following problem and would really like to get help.
we need to switch to the ispconfig 3 hosting manager. there is no problem with that.
i installed the ispconfig module from blesta, it also went smoothly, i entered the remote user data of ispconfig3, that's ok.
i saw a hosting package in isp config3, that's also ok.
blesta also sees this package, can be ordered.
the customer orders, pays, the service is created.
I had the following error:
blesta sees the user, in isp config with the given parameters, BUT does not create the added dmain name.
so neither domain nor email domain is created in the ispconfig3 interface. a very big problem.
i tried to squeeze the user through blyst, the blesta says ok but nothing happens in the ispconfig interface ..
through bershan, the
CUSTOMER CREATION ..OK
CREATING A HOSTING PACKAGE ..OK
DELETE CUSTOMER ..OK
THE DOMAIN NAME ORDERED FOR THE HOSTING PACKAGE IS NOT OK
SUSPENSION OF A CUSTOMER ..NONE OK
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP
ISTVÁN