Failing to locate vendors/autoload.php

TommyKingston

Question

Hi there! New Blesta user here. I'm giving it a try on a subdomain and seem to be hitting a snag. If I visit the subdomain root in my browser, I'm treated to this:

Warning: require_once(/home/customer/www/blesta.mydomain.ca/public_html/vendors/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/blesta.mydomain.ca/public_html/lib/init.php on line 6
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/customer/www/blesta.mydomain.ca/public_html/vendors/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php73/pear') in /home/customer/www/blesta.mydomain.ca/public_html/lib/init.php on line 6

The file IS in the directory it's looking in and I can access http://blesta.mydomain.ca/client/ and http://blesta.mydomain.ca/admin/ just fine with no errors. Any ideas what I've done wrong? 

7 answers to this question

Hello I received a similar error 

I had a similar error, I solved it in the following way:

-Reinstall IonCube PHP loader.
-Erase all Blesta files
-Return to restore all blesta files.
-The folder / directory of "upload", I uploaded it in a directory higher than the directory where the folder with the blesta files is.
-I had to increase the max_execution_time.
-Activate the "gmp" file or library
-Restart the server.

so I was able to solve the problem, I hope it will be of help.

48 minutes ago, Michael said:

have you got the right file owner? How is your Blesta installed on a vps / shared hosting, etc?

It's on siteground on one of their reseller packages right now. Part of why I'm testing is because I'm leaving them in the coming weeks... but figured I might as well use it as a playground before I pack up. 

I considered file ownership, but with everything else working fine, it seemed an odd one to me - since all of the other files have the same ownership. I tried tossing 777 on autoload.php for a few minutes just to see if that'd fix it to no luck.