Invoices - Payment Method

MartyIX

Question

Hello,

I'm trying to show some information based on the payment method(e.g. Paypal; maybe a better word is "gateway") that a customer chose when he/she bought a product. Can I do that? 

Thanks

P.S. There is a slight complication that it may very well happen that an invoice is paid by several transactions (I believe that Blesta handles that after I checked source codes.)

I examined Blesta's source codes and it works with transactions and invoices. I found the database tables: invoices, transactions and transaction_types. However, I don't see any connection between a transaction and a gateway. So it seems that Blesta does not record this type of information.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I'm trying to show some information based on the payment method(e.g. Paypal; maybe a better word is "gateway") that a customer chose when he/she bought a product. Can I do that? 

Thanks

Not sure what you mean here. Every transaction that is recorded shows when the payment was made and to which invoices. The invoice then shows all items that the invoice covers, which includes any services.

P.S. There is a slight complication that it may very well happen that an invoice is paid by several transactions (I believe that Blesta handles that after I checked source codes.)

I examined Blesta's source codes and it works with transactions and invoices. I found the database tables: invoices, transactions and transaction_types. However, I don't see any connection between a transaction and a gateway. So it seems that Blesta does not record this type of information.

Yes, Blesta allows an invoice to be paid by several transactions as well as serveral transactions to pay a single invoice. The connection between the payment gateway and the transaction is stored in the transactions table (see transactions.gateway_id, or better yet Transactions::get()).