Limit the number of records in MySQL database?

Davor

Question

Hello, could this be done with Blesta?

When creating a package or a plan in the panel that will our potential users see and choose, can we create a webhosting package that can limit a number of records that a user can add to a MySQL database?
For example if we want to create:
Starter plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with limit of 1200 records per database
Basic plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with limit of 6000 records per database
Enterprise plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with unlimited records per database

Thanks,

Davor

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Davor said:

When creating a package or a plan in the panel that will our potential users see and choose, can we create a webhosting package that can limit a number of records that a user can add to a MySQL database?
Starter plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with limit of 1200 records per database
Basic plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with limit of 6000 records per database
Enterprise plan: Unlimited number of MySQL databases with unlimited records per database

Thanks,

Davor

Hi Davor, 

How would we go about that, are you using a control panel at the moment?

Hello Michael and thank you for your reply.

I'm new to reseller program and I was thinking....

I'm having some CRM, ERP, and other DESKTOP software that my users now use only on LAN, but I would like to provide them an option to have an online MySQL database that would connect with SSH tunnel.

So I was looking at the A2 Hosting, they have a reseller program that uses Blesta.

Not sure if this is the right solution, but could Blesta, on creating a CPanel account, create a SSH keys, default MySQL user and a blank database and send this info in an email to the user?

It would be great if I could also be able to create plans (packages) that will limit the number of records (or a size of the MySQL databases) regarding the plan selected, but I have read somewhere that this is not possible.

But could the SSH keys, MySQL user and the blank MySQL database be created on the CPanel creation moment?

Thanks,

Davor

1 hour ago, Davor said:

Hello Michael and thank you for your reply.

I'm new to reseller program and I was thinking....

I'm having some CRM, ERP, and other DESKTOP software that my users now use only on LAN, but I would like to provide them an option to have an online MySQL database that would connect with SSH tunnel.

So I was looking at the A2 Hosting, they have a reseller program that uses Blesta.

Not sure if this is the right solution, but could Blesta, on creating a CPanel account, create a SSH keys, default MySQL user and a blank database and send this info in an email to the user?

It would be great if I could also be able to create plans (packages) that will limit the number of records (or a size of the MySQL databases) regarding the plan selected, but I have read somewhere that this is not possible.

But could the SSH keys, MySQL user and the blank MySQL database be created on the CPanel creation moment?

Thanks,

Davor

I don't think so however I'll ask my manager Paul on Monday when he's back in the office.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:11 PM, Davor said:

Thanks,

Davor

Your request has nothing to do with blesta, this should be done in database server, i'm not aware of any control panel that support this feature .

you can read more in this subject