ClientX Blesta Client Area Theme

ClientX Blesta client area theme v1.1.0

ClientX is a fully responsive Blesta template offering the rich user experience.

Features

1. Fully responsive - ClientX is a fully responsive Blesta theme.

2. Easy Branding - You can add logo to your Blesta theme with just a few clicks.

3. RTL Supported *coming soon

4. Order Form image display

Bug Fixing

1. Unable to select other payment gateway over checkout page as well on payment method add page

2. Order Form display pages break when it have package group

Improvements

1. Compatible with Blesta 5.1.2 & 5.1.3

2. Module configuration field design redefined

3. Affiliate pages design redefined

4. Domain Modules support and pages design redefined

PRICING AND PACKAGES

1. Startup License (Applicable for 1 Website domain) - $99.95 Order Now

2. Enterprise License (Applicable for Multiples Websites & Domains) - $430

Demo link https://demo.whmcsglobalservices.com/blestademo/

username : developer@whmcsglobalservices.com

Password : demo@123

Included in package

• 1 year of theme updates
  • 1 year of support*
  • License for 1 domain - license will be active for lifetime.

1 year of support INCLUDE:

• tickets reply within 24 hours.
  • solving any theme bugs.

We offer ClientX theme customization services:

• Basic Integration service - $99
  • Advanced integration service - $299
  • Custom design and development services - $25/hr

guest.png

image.thumb.png.c598a189d221acb2ce1b30a631c06af6.png

login.png

dashboard.png

client-profile.png

services-page.png

order.png

order-1.png

setting.png

menu.png

• Paul featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, WHMCSGlobalServices said:

We have restored the demo. Please try now. We are offering 20% off on clientX theme here is the coupon code " BLESTA20"

Thanks, there are some minor CSS issues throughout the UI that could use some tweaking but may be manageable. This compatible with the latest release and is there intentions to continue supporting the theme? Like I said, don't want to buy another theme and the development on it stops. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jason Ryan said:

Thanks, there are some minor CSS issues throughout the UI that could use some tweaking but may be manageable. This compatible with the latest release and is there intentions to continue supporting the theme? Like I said, don't want to buy another theme and the development on it stops. Thanks.

Thanks for addressing the css issue can you please post here or send it in ticket we will take care them. Current demo is running with latest blesta version. Yeah we wanted to make this theme productive and we will constantly update.

1 hour ago, WHMCSGlobalServices said:

Thanks for addressing the css issue can you please post here or send it in ticket we will take care them. Current demo is running with latest blesta version. Yeah we wanted to make this theme productive and we will constantly update.

Great to hear! Clicked on the link to purchase but I am not seeing where to add the promo code? Thanks

• 2 months later...

I've also posted this on their Trust Pilot page and found it worth while posting it here too:

Personally, I am not a fan of writing reviews, but these guys have nailed it with support and several of other aspects that should be shared. As a company I am using Blesta as a billing platform rather over anything else because it suits me and the company a lot better. After years of waiting, I finally thought to give some love an attention to my billing portal.

Which is why I have purchased the recently released ClientX Theme to give a bit of shine towards my billing portal. With a bit of misfortune, I ran into a few issues once I’ve upgraded to Blesta 5.1.2 that has broken several templates which is natural because they weren’t compatible due the upgrade. I contacted WHMCS Global Services and they informed me that it will be fixed within a very decent time frame.

Eventually they contacted me in-order to collaborate with the developer of the theme itself which was a great experience. During the process we ran into several issues which got fixed one by one within a very decent time frame. Also managed to sort out some other bugs that has popped up along the way.

Sandeep from Shine Dezign has really put in a lot of effort and great communication along the way and personally I would say he clearly fixed a lot of bugs. Personally, I would recommend providing feedback and collaborate with these guys because their great at what they’re doing.

• WHMCSGlobalServices changed the title to ClientX Blesta Client Area Theme
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We tried to use this theme on 5.2 but there were several errors upon switching to the theme. Decided to just use the Default client theme packaged with Blesta but copied over our own copy and make some tweaks to it ourselves until we find a solution that works for us. They attempted to help but there is such a language barrier there that we just don't have the time right now to troubleshoot something we hoped would just work out of the box.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...