Switched to Blesta from WHMCS {Going to miss some features

YouStable

I recently purchased Blesta LifeTime license and tested for 3-4 days (TRIAL) I must say there are some features i am gonna miss on Blesta Specially easy to setup Servers and Packages, Email Validation (Paid Module Here) Huge numbers of Free Modules to solve your needs.

Now @Paulshould focus on Development and improving Blesta with help of WHMCS Refugee Developers, there are some companies which completely based on WHMCS development and they now after this their business going to impact badly. You may approach them to make Blesta better by providing additional perks. 

Even if you don't ask them they might start developing later but if you do, you can avoid time wastage and some other solution jump in the middle with more Professional features great services.

Its golden opportunity for Blesta to turn it to only other WHMCS Alternative or even better.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:47 AM, YouStable said:

Specially easy to setup Servers and Packages

May I know how hard is it to set-up them? Servers are set via the module and packages are under Packages?

Email Validation (Paid Module Here)

You can enable email verification before payment: Packages > Order forms > Settings: Hold Orders from Unverified Clients

Huge numbers of Free Modules to solve your needs.

But which modules do you require? Not everyone uses 10000 modules? If you can list them we can look into them :) but 5.1 is our priority at the moment.

You may approach them to make Blesta better by providing additional perks. 

Additional perks?

On 5/16/2021 at 4:00 PM, HoangLoc said:

I purchased  Blesta LifeTime license  but still can't transfer whmcs data to blesta completely.

Awesome, but how come you can't import over from whmcs?