Adding Domain Services Gives An Error

mlsto

Question

Hello

I am trying to add a domain to a client account but keep getting and error message.

When I tick use Logic boxes module I get this "Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id"

If I do not tick use module I get this: "Website doesn't exist for websitename.com"

Not sure what the error means, does that mean I cannot setup domains as a service in blesta?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you

Thanks CubicWebs as usual you are a great help.

The Input Box says Success but the Output gives an error, I am thinking as the domain is on Enom and I have no module for it.

This is the error message:

{"status":"ERROR","message":"Website doesn't exist for dfhkayaking.com"}

Is the domain locked with enom?

"Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id" means there's something with the contact details that Logicboxes doesn't like. You need to look at the module log to determine what they're returning an error for.

"Website doesn't exist for websitename.com" means that websitename.com is not a domain registered under your registrar account.

Sorry for the delay in getting back,

The only error I am seeing is this one in the logs:

This is the error message:

It is registered under enom but not sure if I am getting this error as there is no enom module. I am using ResellerClub with logicboxes.

Thank you

You're probably getting that error because you've selected not to use the module for adding the domain. When you do that with the logicboxes module it attempts to fetch the "order-id" (required for all logicboxes services) using the domain name. The domain "dfhkayaking.com" does not exist in your logicboxes account so thus the error.

OK this is what is happening when I tick use the use logic boxes module it gives this error:

Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id

If I untick the box it gives this error:

Website doesn't exist for dfhkayaking.com

I just renewed the domain in enom because it was due for renewal so the domain does exist.

dfhkayaking.com is setup in enom, I just did one which is setup in resellerclub and it did the same thing as above - Required parameter missing: reg-contact-id

I unticked the box to use the module and it went through, I am using reseller club with logic boxes.

I believe it is because dfhkayaking.com is not on reseller club it is not working, it is on enom but the other domain is on reseller and it worked without ticking the use module.

So I guess I need to get the enom module to work.

What do you think.

Thank you.

OK Cody

I checked the logs again and notice some errors with the Zip and Post Code, I changed all information as it is in the Enom registration contact information so it matches the Blesta client information and got the following:

When I add the domain and use the Logicboxes module it gives me this error - Domain dfhkayaking.com already registered

When I untick use module Logicboxes it gives me this - Website doesn't exist for dfhkayaking.com

These are the logs I see in Blesta:

-----------------------------------------------------

a:5:{s:8:"username";s:22:"info@divefairhelen.com";s:13:"no-of-records";i:10;s:7:"page-no";i:1;s:11:"auth-userid";s:6:"463731";s:7:"api-key";s:32:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";}
{"recsonpage":"1","recsindb":"1","1":{"customer.username":"info@divefairhelen.com","customer.name":"Andre St. Omer","customer.totalreceipts":"0.000","customer.resellerid":"463731","customer.country":"LC","customer.city":"Castries","customer.websitecount":"0","customer.customerstatus":"Active","customer.company":"Dive Fair Helen","customer.customerid":"10105354"}}
a:15:{s:4:"name";s:14:"Andre St. Omer";s:7:"company";s:15:"Dive Fair Helen";s:5:"email";s:22:"info@divefairhelen.com";s:14:"address-line-1";s:15:"P.O. Box MF7071";s:14:"address-line-2";s:0:"";s:4:"city";s:8:"Castries";s:5:"state";s:2:"02";s:7:"zipcode";s:5:"00000";s:7:"country";s:2:"LC";s:8:"phone-cc";s:1:"1";s:5:"phone";s:7:"1111111";s:4:"type";s:7:"Contact";s:11:"customer-id";s:8:"10105354";s:11:"auth-userid";s:6:"463731";s:7:"api-key";s:32:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";}
a:15:{s:4:"name";s:14:"Andre St. Omer";s:7:"company";s:15:"Dive Fair Helen";s:5:"email";s:22:"info@divefairhelen.com";s:14:"address-line-1";s:15:"P.O. Box MF7071";s:14:"address-line-2";s:0:"";s:4:"city";s:8:"Castries";s:5:"state";s:2:"02";s:7:"zipcode";s:5:"00000";s:7:"country";s:2:"LC";s:8:"phone-cc";s:1:"1";s:5:"phone";s:7:"1111111";s:4:"type";s:7:"Contact";s:11:"customer-id";s:8:"10105354";s:11:"auth-userid";s:6:"463731";s:7:"api-key";s:32:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";}
a:12:{s:11:"domain-name";s:15:"dfhkayaking.com";s:5:"years";s:1:"1";s:11:"customer-id";s:8:"10105354";s:14:"reg-contact-id";i:31694113;s:16:"admin-contact-id";i:31694114;s:15:"tech-contact-id";i:31694115;s:18:"billing-contact-id";i:31694116;s:14:"invoice-option";s:9:"NoInvoice";s:15:"protect-privacy";s:5:"false";s:2:"ns";a:2:{i:0;s:18:"ns1.sluhosting.com";i:1;s:18:"ns2.sluhosting.com";}s:11:"auth-userid";s:6:"463731";s:7:"api-key";s:32:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";}
{"status":"error","error":"Domain dfhkayaking.com already registered"}

a:20:{s:17:"parent_service_id";N;s:16:"package_group_id";s:1:"2";s:10:"pricing_id";s:2:"25";s:13:"module_row_id";s:1:"2";s:3:"qty";i:1;s:9:"client_id";s:1:"1";s:6:"status";s:6:"active";s:11:"domain-name";s:15:"dfhkayaking.com";s:3:"ns1";s:18:"ns1.sluhosting.com";s:3:"ns2";s:18:"ns2.sluhosting.com";s:3:"ns3";s:0:"";s:3:"ns4";s:0:"";s:3:"ns5";s:0:"";s:9:"coupon_id";N;s:10:"use_module";s:5:"false";s:15:"coupon_packages";a:1:{i:0;s:1:"5";}s:10:"date_added";s:19:"2013-12-08 11:32:28";s:11:"date_renews";s:19:"2014-12-08 11:32:28";s:11:"auth-userid";s:6:"463731";s:7:"api-key";s:32:"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";}

OK Cody

I checked the logs again and notice some errors with the Zip and Post Code, I changed all information as it is in the Enom registration contact information so it matches the Blesta client information and got the following:

When I add the domain and use the Logicboxes module it gives me this error - Domain dfhkayaking.com already registered

When I untick use module Logicboxes it gives me this - Website doesn't exist for dfhkayaking.com

If the domain belongs to enom you can't add it in logicboxes. Use the enom module.

If you're trying to transfer from enom to logicboxes create a domain order form and transfer through the order form.

This is what I suspected but your enom module has issues asking for an API which Enom says they do not provide. I have asked questions on the module here but no fix, see here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1299-enom-module-pre-release-download-here/

I do not want to pay for the transfer of every client domain just to get it into logicboxes, that would be a lot.

This is what I suspected but your enom module has issues asking for an API which Enom says they do not provide. I have asked questions on the module here but no fix, see here: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1299-enom-module-pre-release-download-here/

I do not want to pay for the transfer of every client domain just to get it into logicboxes, that would be a lot.

Just enter your enom login details.

Hi CubicWebs

------------------------------------

Cody wrote this:

If the domain belongs to enom you can't add it in logicboxes. Use the enom module.

If you're trying to transfer from enom to logicboxes create a domain order form and transfer through the order form.

----------------------------------------------

But not sure what is meant, do I create a new order form for domains and transfer through that order form? Wouldn't that mean I have to pay for the transfer.

When I enter my enom login details in both the enom and logicboxes modules it gives an API error.

If I do not use my password as a key it ask for a key.

How come ResellerClub works well in Logicboxes, it gets the domain details but enom you cannot get the details.

I do not want to pay to transfer domains I have in enom to resellerclub.

Wishing to get this to work. 

Hi CubicWebs

------------------------------------

Cody wrote this:

----------------------------------------------

But not sure what is meant, do I create a new order form for domains and transfer through that order form? Wouldn't that mean I have to pay for the transfer.

When I enter my enom login details in both the enom and logicboxes modules it gives an API error.

If I do not use my password as a key it ask for a key.

How come ResellerClub works well in Logicboxes, it gets the domain details but enom you cannot get the details.

I do not want to pay to transfer domains I have in enom to resellerclub.

Wishing to get this to work. 

You have to pay for a domain transfer from another registry, so yes you will need to do it via the order form. If your not transferring them to Resellerclub, you need a enom module and set up with your account information to add the domains to your clients accounts.

That's what I know which is not what I want to do but the enom module does not work as I wrote on that posting enom does not use an api key just username and password and the module is asking for a key which is why I am getting these errors.

At this time no one seems to be answering that issue on the enom module that I posted on.

That's what I know which is not what I want to do but the enom module does not work as I wrote on that posting enom does not use an api key just username and password and the module is asking for a key which is why I am getting these errors.

At this time no one seems to be answering that issue on the enom module that I posted on.

If only you has admin on your Blesta install, put your password in the Key section and see if it works.

Your enom PASSWORD is the KEY.