strange errors i blesta logs

Blesta Addons

Question

we found a several errors every day in blesta logs with type Error like :

Exception: ClientApp is not a valid controller in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/app/vie...') #1 {main}

Exception: ClientPlugins is not a valid controller in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/plugins...') #1 {main}

Exception: AdminMacs is not a valid controller in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/s...') #1 {main}

the dispatcher is not showing the full url to identify the problem or the issue, we have tried so much to find what is the cause but we can't identify the issue.

from where this can happen?

2 answers to this question

I have been checking out a very similar error in my Blesta logs (running v5.1.1).

In the general-error logs I got a couple of entries of:

general.ERROR: Exception: ClientAdmin is not a valid controller in /home/XXXXX/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/admin') #1 {main}

There were just a few entries of the above. I have no developer experience like yourself Blesta Addons, but I had a peek at Dispatcher.php line 113. I don't have a clue what Dispatcher does. Anyway, I thought it a little odd that there was "/client/admin" in the URL. I wondered if it was a typo that I had made in trying to access the Admin Portal...yet I never received a 404.

So tailing the general-error log, I then purposely made an obviously typo in the URL, for example, I put https://example.com/client/asd and I immediately got the error:

general.ERROR: Exception: ClientAsd is not a valid controller in /home/XXXXX/public_html/vendors/minphp/bridge/src/Lib/Dispatcher.php:113 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/client/asd') #1 {main}  

This time, I got the 404, as coded in Dispatcher.php at line 115 (so I understand). Note the change to "ClientAsd" above, when my URL changes to "/client/asd".

I'm not sure if this helps you in anyway, but I thought that I'd post my findings in case it did (at the very least it might help someone else noticing this error in their logs).

EDIT: I found another example in the bugs: 

Edited by Alk
Added additional example from the bugs