Force Manual Uninstall of Cookie Cutter Plugin

PPHosting

Question

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, PPHosting said:

In addition, the only way for me to have my Blesta install function is to rename the cookie cutter plugin folder.  But it's still messing up the plugins backend as seen above.

hello Sir

disable the error_reporting() in Blesta config file if enabled.

what is the Blesta version you have? the latest release is upgraded to work with blesta5 and above.

I have disabled the error reporting and plugins page on the backend is a mess, and the page reports missing.

I have to enable error reporting to make the messed up page active.

If I change the cookie cutter folder back to its real name, my entire blesta install fails and won't load.

This is the error is the cookie cutter plugin folder is named correctly.

Uncaught Error, code 0 in /home/puzzlepiece/clients.puzzlepiecehosting.com/plugins/cookiecuttr/cookiecuttr_plugin.php on line 112 Message: Call to undefined method Blesta\Core\Util\Events\Event::getReturnVal()

14 hours ago, PPHosting said:

This is the error is the cookie cutter plugin folder is named correctly.

Uncaught Error, code 0 in /home/puzzlepiece/clients.puzzlepiecehosting.com/plugins/cookiecuttr/cookiecuttr_plugin.php on line 112 Message: Call to undefined method Blesta\Core\Util\Events\Event::getReturnVal()

you haven't the latest version, please re-download the latest version from your account, is compatible with blesta 5.