Is It Possible To Instantly Approve Services

niyo

Question

I sell digital downloads using the Digital Products module by @Blesta Addons

Unlike other services, digital downloads don't need provisioning and the up to 5 minute wait for the cron is often confusing for my customers, so my question is this... is it possible to instantly approve services that don't need provisioning by the cron so blesta can mimic the expected behaviour of having instant access when purchasing digital goods?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

On 6/8/2021 at 4:32 PM, niyo said:

I sell digital downloads using the Digital Products module by @Blesta Addons

Unlike other services, digital downloads don't need provisioning and the up to 5 minute wait for the cron is often confusing for my customers, so my question is this... is it possible to instantly approve services that don't need provisioning by the cron so blesta can mimic the expected behaviour of having instant access when purchasing digital goods?

Thanks

All services are provisioned in the same way. Modules can perform actions, but if you'rs doesn't perform any actions the system still needs to convert it from a pending service to an active service and send out a welcome email. Are you using the None or the Universal module?

What payment gateway do your clients typically use? The main reason the cron processes activations is so not to make the client or an IPN call an unreasonably long time (Some modules take significant time to provision).

We are looking at ways to speed this up and hope to implement something in the future.