Blesta 5.1 Beta 1 Has Been Released

Paul

for example i am an agent for 2 domain registrars namechep and namesilo.
- the first year I registered the domain abc_com through namechep.
- second year I switched to abc_com namesilo.

* I find the domain name provider module displayed in the management section of each domain to be more reasonable.

screenshot_1623495001.jpeg

On 6/12/2021 at 3:51 AM, HoangLoc said:

for example i am an agent for 2 domain registrars namechep and namesilo.
- the first year I registered the domain abc_com through namechep.
- second year I switched to abc_com namesilo.

* I find the domain name provider module displayed in the management section of each domain to be more reasonable.

screenshot_1623495001.jpeg

Does simply changing the registrar on the service in WHMCS cause the domain to be actually transferred to another registrar? That would seem very unusual. Normally when a domain is registered with a registrar, it must renew with the same registrar unless you go through the whole transfer process, submitting a transfer (EPP) key, confirming via email, etc.

18 hours ago, Paul said:

Does simply changing the registrar on the service in WHMCS cause the domain to be actually transferred to another registrar? That would seem very unusual. Normally when a domain is registered with a registrar, it must renew with the same registrar unless you go through the whole transfer process, submitting a transfer (EPP) key, confirming via email, etc.

I am currently an agent of many domain name registrars. .com extension I can register in many places. I also regularly transfer domain names back and forth between domain registrars.

It will take me a few months to finish some special modules, therefore I can wait for the official Blesta 5.1 releaseĀ ...
So I'm thinking about starting w/ 5.1 beta to set up and prepare everything.
Is it possible to upgrade from a beta version to an official release afterwards?

Thank you for the great work!