Selling My Blesta License - Owned Unbranded

Xiraa

I am selling my blesta unbranded license. Purchased on February 2021 with $300 from blesta.com directly.
Selling it at $150 USD (Transfer fees included)

Non negotiable.
Payment to be made first. Then I will initiate the transfer. (There might be some delays depending on hoe much time transfer process takes)

On 6/19/2021 at 4:05 AM, webnita said:

I am selling my blesta unbranded license. Purchased on February 2021 with $300 from blesta.com directly.
Selling it at $200 USD (Transfer fees included)

Non negotiable.
Payment to be made first. Then I will initiate the transfer. (There might be some delays depending on hoe much time transfer process takes)

Please open a ticket and mention this thread so we can confirm that it is valid and eligible for transfer.

On 6/26/2021 at 5:23 AM, domaingood said:

I m ready to buy for $120USD via PayPal.

If you can cover the transfer fees as well. Then I am ready.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:37 PM, Paul said:

Please open a ticket and mention this thread so we can confirm that it is valid and eligible for transfer.

Done.

The license is valid and eligible for transfer. If a buyer has been found, please update the ticket with the name and email address of the buyer when it is ready to be transferred. We will invoice for the transfer fee, and transfer when paid.

8 hours ago, Aero said:

I have contacted Xiraa through gmail and going through with the payment through Paypal. 

EDIT: Payed and the licence transfer has been issued. 

Thank you @Xiraa for the fast response ! 

The license hasn't been transferred to you yet right? If this is the same ticket I'm thinking of, we have invoiced the original owned for the transfer fee and will transfer once paid. The email they provided matches the email you used to register for the forums.