Sql Statement Is Broken - Oh Noes!

nathanr

Question

So I'm still learning this system. Got it up and running, looks fine with dependencies and got a package, payment method (offline payment) and an order form.

I also installed NocPS as a module.

When I am testing out the order system I can get right up to the last page. I click Submit Order and get:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'module_row_id' cannot be null on line 124 in /var/www/html/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/html/components/record/record.php(215): Model->query('INSERT INTO `se...', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/app/models/services.php(799): Record->insert('services', Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/html/plugins/order/models/order_orders.php(371): Services->add(Array, Array, false)
#4 /var/www/html/plugins/order/models/order_orders.php(235): OrderOrders->addService(Array, Array, Array, NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/plugins/order/controllers/main.php(512): OrderOrders->add(Array, Array)
#6 /var/www/html/lib/dispatcher.php(111): Main->checkout()
#7 /var/www/html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/plugin/order/m...')
#8 {main}

Did I miss a step in the setup process? I've been reading the user manual and it seems to be lacking a lot of the important points like "You have to install SOME kind of payment method or orders will crash." and other pseudo-obvious stuff. I probably missed something.

Any help you can offer is most appreciated.

-Nate

2 answers to this question

Love it when a problem fixes itself.

The solution was this:

Install the NocPS module AND set it up, THEN create the Package as normal and select module, and select the server you set up in the module. I had created the package first, and it appears this bjorked something.

Looks like I am finally able to order a server. Nice!