PDF invoice Cache on payments

DannyXYZ

Hello,

for the invoices i have the Invoice Cache Method enabled. On the most of the invoices (PDF Version) where the payments are listed, the balance is not reduced.

So as example the invoice amount is 5,00 and the client has also paid 5,00, then the balance still show 5,00 and not 0,00.  

This seems to be a thing of the cache, but is this intended to be like this? As it then shows  the wrong amount in this cases on the PDF Version all the time. See this screenshot to better understand what i mean:

invoice.thumb.PNG.5ffc4acabce61e4af1bb0c3a819a1853.PNG

if i modify a invoice and have the checkbox for "Recache this invoice on update" enabled then the amount is correct then on the PDF. i am on Blesta Version 5.1.2.

13 hours ago, DannyXYZ said:

Hello,

for the invoices i have the Invoice Cache Method enabled. On the most of the invoices (PDF Version) where the payments are listed, the balance is not reduced.

So as example the invoice amount is 5,00 and the client has also paid 5,00, then the balance still show 5,00 and not 0,00.  

This seems to be a thing of the cache, but is this intended to be like this? As it then shows  the wrong amount in this cases on the PDF Version all the time. See this screenshot to better understand what i mean:

invoice.thumb.PNG.5ffc4acabce61e4af1bb0c3a819a1853.PNG

if i modify a invoice and have the checkbox for "Recache this invoice on update" enabled then the amount is correct then on the PDF. i am on Blesta Version 5.1.2.

the caches invoice is not updated auto, and i thin this is the goal from make cache invoice, if the invoice has changed in the system, cached one is intact until the admin force make a new cached version.