cPanel module causes errors in Blesta logs on PHP 7.4

Alk

Hello,

I just wanted to make you aware that I have found that when you make changes to a client's cPanel service, an error is logged in the blesta log. The error is logged in the general-notice log as follows:

[2021-08-31T18:47:02.471205+00:00] general.NOTICE: E_DEPRECATED: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead {"code":8192,"message":"array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead","file":"/home/username/public_html/dev/blesta/components/modules/cpanel/cpanel.php","line":1182} 

The above error occurs when you are in the Staff Portal -> navigate to a client's profile -> click on "manage" next to a client's cPanel service and then make any changes to the service. So if you change the password, the username, or the domain for the cPanel service, the same above error will occur with any of these changes. Additionally, the same above error will occur if the client changes their cPanel password via the client portal.

I have confirmed that this error only occurs under PHP 7.4 (it does not occur under PHP 7.2) and it does not prevent the change that you are making from succeeding.

I am running Blesta v5.1.3, cPanel module version 2.16.0. Cloudlinux, PHP 7.4, MariaDB 10.3.30.

Thank you very much.