Can't Customize Name & Address And Banner Image On Invoice

Gutsy

Question

I just upgraded from 2.5 to 3.05 and I'm going through and editing the options that were imported.

I'm trying to customize the "Default" invoice and at the top left is my Name and Address.  I cannot find my Name and Address anywhere under any of the options in version 3.05.  I thought my name and address would be editable under "My Info" or under "Invoice Customization" but cannot find this infomation.  I also wanted to add my website and email addresses as well to show up on the invoice .  How can I edit my information?

Also with version 2.5 .. I was able to place my LARGE logo banner at the top of the invoice and when I use the same logo banner in version 3.05 .. it's tiny and placed on the top right of the invoice (see attached comparison).  There is plenty of room at the top of the invoice for a larger banner.  Any thoughts on

Thank you.

Dave

post-8250-0-63695200-1386774870_thumb.jp

3 answers to this question

I recommend you upgrade first to 3.0.6 (Latest version)

Then go to: admin/settings/company/billing/customization/ and untick the box saying Company Name/Address

Not sure how to  move the logo though.

To edit your address and add your website url and email go to admin//settings/system/companies/edit/1/ and edit the address field that will show on the invoices.