Module: Gogetssl

Tyson

Attached is the GoGetSSL module for Blesta. Special thanks to Alex at Full Ambit Networks for creating the module and giving us rights to it.

For now, we'll be considering it a beta module, and would appreciate any feedback you can provide.

You can upload the contents of the attached zip to your Blesta installation directory, and then head into Blesta's admin interface to install the module under [settings] -> [Modules] -> [Available].

gogetssl.zip

Please note that the module currently requires all information during checkout, including the CSR. We'd like your feedback on this, and whether or not the SSL cert should be purchasable without providing this information. In which case, the customer would then login, manage the SSL cert and enter the details to finish the process.

Did you select a valid approver email when you setup the service? I think the list is auto-populated with email addresses, and you save one for the service. If those have changed, you might get that error. The error you received is a validation error in the module, unrelated to any response from the API.

Did you select a valid approver email when you setup the service? I think the list is auto-populated with email addresses, and you save one for the service. If those have changed, you might get that error. The error you received is a validation error in the module, unrelated to any response from the API.

yes it is the same as the email address. I was originally thinking that I may have goofed on that so I made a completely new one and had the same issue. Let me know anything I can do to help you reduplicate it. Other then this issue everything else I have tested so far seems to work great.

• 4 months later...

Is anyone else having trouble connecting?  I logged into my GoGetSSL account and went to the API screen.  It appears that my email address is my API Username and I clicked the generate button for a password.

This is the message that I get from Blesta: A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the API credentials are correct.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Thanks!

Check the module log to see if there is any data related to the connection attempt. And make sure your username/password doesn't have any white-space before or after it.

Weird.  I must have had white space somewhere in there.  Thanks for taking the time to answer.

It's a little different. There are several fields that the module stores for a service, and the label comes from the `service_fields`.`key` = "gogetssl_fqdn". An order ID should be set as well as "gogessl_orderid".

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else having trouble connecting?  I logged into my GoGetSSL account and went to the API screen.  It appears that my email address is my API Username and I clicked the generate button for a password.

This is the message that I get from Blesta: A connection to the server could not be established. Please check to ensure that the API credentials are correct.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Thanks!

I managed to get my GoGetSSL today and I've not had any issues connecting first time.

Video: http://screencast.com/t/Y5GZxDBI

God they do take forever, I applied the day you posted the issue.

• 4 months later...

Using latest Blesta 3.3, got the below error in the notice email, which is very vague, when automating the creation of the paid service. In this case I am testing to buy positiveSSL from GoGetSSL. I did make sure my GoGetSSL's API password and username are accurate. I even reset the password and apply new password. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.

--

Hi Shyuan,

There was an error provisioning the following service:

PositiveSSL PositiveSSL
--
Client ID

Name

Email

Manage Service

The pending service may need to be modified so that it can be provisioned automatically or it may need to be provisioned manually.

Error: An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

• 2 months later...

Please note that the module currently requires all information during checkout, including the CSR. We'd like your feedback on this, and whether or not the SSL cert should be purchasable without providing this information. In which case, the customer would then login, manage the SSL cert and enter the details to finish the process.

Hello Paul,

Was wondering if you guys thought about the possibility of switching it over to being able to purchasing without having to submit the details for the certificate right at checkout. Reason for this is most of the time the company who assigns people to purchase the "SSL" have no clue about what it is, but they just know it's tasked upon them to get an "SSL" renewed/ordered for the company. Later on however, once paid they'll alert the technical team about the purchase, and they'll often take over when they have time.

The way above is better not only for the customer, but also the business as they're getting the money from a customer who might not know how to get an SSL, and will need guidance. Versus that of turning them away because they see another language on the checkout form.

Overall just feel it'd be better to switch it over to asking for them to "Generate" the certificate after purchase, and if that could be implemented that'd be awesome ;)

Edit: Along with maybe having the order inputs when checking out pre-populated with an example of what is expected to be put in the order fields, would be another great idea. As for some people they're not aware they're supposed to use "US" instead of United States. 

Yes, we would have liked for the module to handle the certificate details after checkout, as well as to use a drop-down menu of countries to solve the issues you mentioned. However, since we didn't initially create the module, we would need to rewrite it to accommodate these additions, and unfortunately haven't yet had the time to make them.

Yes, we would have liked for the module to handle the certificate details after checkout, as well as to use a drop-down menu of countries to solve the issues you mentioned. However, since we didn't initially create the module, we would need to rewrite it to accommodate these additions, and unfortunately haven't yet had the time to make them.

Understandable Tyson, hopefully this will soon be accomplished ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi I am wondering where is GoGetSSL module documentation for Blesta ? The GoGetSSL client area's online documentation links to this thread only ?

Sadly there's only the documentation here, there will be some here: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules soon can I help you with anything mate?

You can convert this to GoGetSSL to provide a dropdown box instead of allowing your customers to input the country in two digits: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4312-thesslstore-improvement-could-work-on-gogetssl-too/

Sadly there's only the documentation here, there will be some here: http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Modules soon can I help you with anything mate?

I guess it's double the confusion being new to both Blesta ( only used for a few hours today) + new to using GoGetSSL blesta module. Don't know where to begin for setting up the SSL products within Blesta admin area :o

Only setup my sandbox GoGetSSL and sandbox Paypal APIs and Amazon SES for smtp emails. Was hoping there's some documentation for setting up GoGetSSL products - especially mass imports or setups as opposed to having to add each product manually one by one :)