Module: Gogetssl

Tyson

I guess it's double the confusion being new to both Blesta ( only used for a few hours today) + new to using GoGetSSL blesta module. Don't know where to begin for setting up the SSL products within Blesta admin area :o

Only setup my sandbox GoGetSSL and sandbox Paypal APIs and Amazon SES for smtp emails. Was hoping there's some documentation for setting up GoGetSSL products - especially mass imports or setups as opposed to having to add each product manually one by one :)

Here's a quick video for you on how to set it up mate: http://screencast.com/t/6YxNfTuvCI

Welcome email content I did:

Hello {client.first_name},

Thank you for ordering your {service.gogetssl_product} with us, please approve your email address which has been sent to {service.gogetssl_approver_email}.

cheers Mike - should of read this thread before venturing off into package creations..

seems GoGetSSL module has a bug, GGSSL Wildcard is not selectable and not available from dropdown menu

blesta_ggssl_wildcard_missing_option.png

Ah I would ask the guys at GoGetSSL as the Blesta module uses the API to pick the packages.

Not sure if Blesta has such features, but would be great if we can create preset welcome email templates and preset defaults (year vs month, preset package member groups) which can be selected at time of package creation/setup. Saves alot of typing/copy/paste :)

cheers Mike - should of read this thread before venturing off into package creations..

seems GoGetSSL module has a bug, GGSSL Wildcard is not selectable and not available from dropdown menu

hmmm GoGetSSL says the problem is at Blesta module end and not GoGetSSL and that they don't control the actual GoGetSSL module for Blesta !

so don't know which end it is.. is there an extended debug verbose mode / logs that I can check ?

hmmm GoGetSSL says the problem is at Blesta module end and not GoGetSSL and that they don't control the actual GoGetSSL module for Blesta !

so don't know which end it is.. is there an extended debug verbose mode / logs that I can check ?

TheSSLStore said the same thing and then they found out it was their end :P

GoGetSSL brought this issue up with us as well. Our module retrieves all products from their API using the API script they provide in their documentation, so I'm not sure yet what the reason is behind not being able to view all products.

You should go to edit the package so that products load. This will make an API call, and the raw input/output will be logged and shown at the top of the list under [Tools] -> [Logs]. Click on the table row for that entry, and a list of the Input/Output data will be available. Look for something that starts with "<api-username>|ssl-products".

• 1 year later...