Michael

I'm wondering if there has been any form of update on this?

I just bought a Blesta License and I'd like to use FR, do I need to develop my own module? If so, that would be a pretty huge turnoff.

Anyone have a module or plugin that I can use ;)

I'm wondering if there has been any form of update on this?

I just bought a Blesta License and I'd like to use FR, do I need to develop my own module? If so, that would be a pretty huge turnoff.

Anyone have a module or plugin that I can use ;)

You don't need to make your own :) but there's not one yet, we use FraudLabsPro and I know some customers who search the database on every new client manually to protect themselves. It is on Blesta's timeline but there doesn't seem to be a lot of people saying they need this so it isn't a high priority to get sorted now, however I would say the guys would like in soon so fingers crossed we might get it in 4.0 or 4.1, etc.

I'll add my support in for FraudRecord as well now that I'm getting back into the swing of things.  It's not super important for me as I currently use both FraudRecord and FraudLabs Pro manually (by the way, FraudTracker was just a complete rip/copy of FraudRecord, and currently down), but it'd be nice to have soonerish rather than later  :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I apologize for bumping this thread but it seems this started from 2013, almost 3 years and no FR yet?

I'm trying to decide if I should go with Blesta or not, because most of the clients are fraud and I don't have a way to check that.

You can check manually but MaxMind / FraudLabsPro stop fraud as-well which are implemented at the moment. FraudRecord is on their to-do list and Blesta are looking at a way to use both MaxMind / FraudLabsPro & FraudRecord giving you double the security than other systems.

• 1 month later...

I have perfected my whmcs fraudrecord module and now since that is done I can make my development for my blesta fraudrecord module easier

I don't know if this is allowed if it isn't please tell me, but as I was saying I am now working on my blesta fraudrecord fraud module now which includes the same features my whmcs module includes which is so far proxy/vpn/bad ip checking using getipintel.net and also checking fraudrecord db to check to whether to mark the order as fraud and stop the order or let it through. I am currently writing the blesta module right now as I type this and I would like to thank michael dance aka licensecart for encouraging me to jump back into php and develop modules like this that will benefit all of us.

as this blesta module will work the same as my whmcs one you know it ties directly into the blesta fraud system directly to be added as fraud module and act just like the native fraud modules already in blesta like maxmind and fraudlabs pro I would like to thank the blesta dev's for leaving that open so I could study it and understand how it works and how to construct my own fraud module.

I hope to release it soon as I know it will benefit alot of my fellow blesta people who use blesta too and benefit the blesta community as a whole.

I have perfected my whmcs fraudrecord module and now since that is done I can make my development for my blesta fraudrecord module easier

I don't know if this is allowed if it isn't please tell me, but as I was saying I am now working on my blesta fraudrecord fraud module now which includes the same features my whmcs module includes which is so far proxy/vpn/bad ip checking using getipintel.net and also checking fraudrecord db to check to whether to mark the order as fraud and stop the order or let it through. I am currently writing the blesta module right now as I type this and I would like to thank michael dance aka licensecart for encouraging me to jump back into php and develop modules like this that will benefit all of us.

as this blesta module will work the same as my whmcs one you know it ties directly into the blesta fraud system directly to be added as fraud module and act just like the native fraud modules already in blesta like maxmind and fraudlabs pro I would like to thank the blesta dev's for leaving that open so I could study it and understand how it works and how to construct my own fraud module.

I hope to release it soon as I know it will benefit alot of my fellow blesta people who use blesta too and benefit the blesta community as a whole.

should be allowed mate, and thank you for your help mate and you're welcome, the Blesta one would allow you to use both FraudRecord and MaxMind, etc. They are going to be changing the way fraud check works to get both to work.

should be allowed mate, and thank you for your help mate and you're welcome, the Blesta one would allow you to use both FraudRecord and MaxMind, etc. They are going to be changing the way fraud check works to get both to work.

okay I have finally finished it michael dance it is available here: https://my.cubedata.net/cart.php

I will make a topic in the marketplace forums announcing it.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...