Release 3.1.0-B1

Cody

Thank you very much Cody. Unfortunately, in order to get the files, you do need a license, so I'm left with waiting for your HostBill migrator or getting a monthly license of WHMCS. I suspect I'll go with the latter if I want to get something done in Q1.

Email sales FTP details, and I can FTP a copy of beta 2 to your server for you.

• 1 year later...
## Version 3.1.0-b1
2013-12-20

### New Feature

* [CORE-708] - Support Plugin: Allow clients to re-open closed tickets

---

Are we able to over ride this and not allow client to re open a closed ticket? It's very annoying when someone replies to an older email and tickets have to be sorted and split. I would rather have a response sent to them saying that they need to open a new ticket.

P.S. I am using v3.6.1 but I responded here since this is the version the feature was introduced in.

Are we able to over ride this and not allow client to re open a closed ticket? It's very annoying when someone replies to an older email and tickets have to be sorted and split. I would rather have a response sent to them saying that they need to open a new ticket.

P.S. I am using v3.6.1 but I responded here since this is the version the feature was introduced in.

Oh the irony! :lol:

No, there is no such feature, but you can certainly put in a request in our Feature Requests forums.