Affiliate custom landing page

helloworld

Hello, one of the biggest reasons why I prefer blesta is its affiliate system. However, I have a problem. Maybe there are some experienced users on this subject.

I will install blesta on the subdomain. (Like my.hostingsite.com.) And I will redirect the blesta client portal page to the home page as well.

After a user clicks on the affiliate link, I want to redirect him to the page I want. For example, when I set up blesta on the "my.hostingsite.com" subdomain, the membership links will look like this; "my.hostingsite.com?aff=239". So where will the user be directed to when he clicks on this link? to my.hostingsite.com. However, I want to redirect the user to the home page. So "to hostingsite.com."

If I redirect my.hostingsite.com (client portal) to the homepage (ie to hostingsite.com) will the affiliate links work? Can Cookie track it?

Blesta currently does not have a customizable landing page feature. I have also created a feature request for this, but I need a workaround.